New supplement thread

Very excited for this! Loved the Radiate powder samples I received, and I want to finally grab a tub!

Ok…I’ll admit I don’t know anything about Radiate. What is it?

I’m a fan of the Alpha Y as well, just make two versions :slight_smile:

Not always cost effective for smaller companies to do that.

As they say…the easiest money to spend is someone else’s…

Don’t worry, it’s got enough to still make you sweat and target those trouble spots!

And yes, there will be DMHA and some other goodies in it for everyone :wink:

Hella excited. Loved the powder and the caps. Great stuff over at RXS

Ghost Beta-Testing New Flavors of Legend & Amino (BCAA/EAA Product):

Grape Legend
Grape Amino
Green Apple Amino
Mango Amino

Sour Patch kids & Swedish Fish BCAA Launch Tomorrow 12 Central

Lipo 6 making a defining gel
Still in beta testing

Will there only be one flavor?

Initially yes… @Monte should we announce the flavor?

In for Candy

ANNOUNCE PLS!

Another reason to hate insane labz.

(note the servings)

Saw that on Stacked. Wondering if maybe you take two doses the first two days? Or if they’re really that dumb

Dude, they’re a horrible company. They rely on uneducated consumers for their business

I liked the movie “28 Days Later.”

John Meadows Workout Routine is probably better than the supplement…

:slight_smile: