New supplement thread

New Meltdown from VPX

Electrolytes
225mg Caffeine
3.75g goBHB D-ketones (Which supposedly absorb better)
186mg Sodium (Compared to 825mg)
Improved Taste according to VPX

Flavors:
Mango Bango, Frosé Rosé, and Rainbow Unicorn.

Price:
$53.88 for a case of 12, with all three flavors in stock. —> From VPX

Get Lucky and Squeeze the Day are both amazing.

Interestingly, I didn’t get many Oreo chunks in Squeeze the Day, but rather, I found them to be more fine-grained. This makes the texture more consistent, though, so it still works well.

I do have to say that I was disappointed with Easter Basket Blondie. The base almond butter is stellar, but the mixins were sparse and almost imperceptible. Maybe I just got the bad end of a QC issue?.. not sure.

Anyways… don’t even get me started on Sugar Pie Honey Chunk. I should have bought 10 :smile:.

2 Likes

Easter Bakset was light on mix-ins due to limited eggs used when making and demand. That is actually normal.

Shoot them an email about your jars and they will kindly take care of you. They have amazing customer service. I always use a knife to swirl the entire jar to mix everything up

Grabbing 2 of each new flavors today — Cinnamon (Cinnamon Toast Crunch), Fruity Pebbles, and Confetti Cake Pop

They have noted on their social media – Resources are scarce due to the virus so it is hard to maintain a large amount of mix-ins and consistency with them, and they are doing the best they can given what they can get for the flavors. I do know others have seen this in some pints/jars.

Order is in

1 Like

Yup like Bob said resources are scarce which is why squeeze the day wasn’t restocked this time as well as some of the other AB but it’s a small family business and they’re doing the best they can! Sugar pie honey is a great one and if you like fruity pebbles or cinnamon toast crunch the new ones released today are awesome!! cake pop is great too but different from bday cake AB if you’ve had that one

Should be out soon — New Reign Flavor

Lilikoi Lychee

Grabbed the new grape ketolytes
And also another GDA really enjoying it as one of the best I have used when measuring my blood glucose levels (my review is on here and I’ll link it)

1 Like

Ghost Update

Ghost Green Launch – TODAY
New Whey Flavor - 3-25
Ghost Gamer Samples - 4:00
** Ghost will have 2 samples of Ghost Gamer Peach with Card inside for feedback
** Ghost is undecided on how they will set up sampling

Ghost Greens Tasting & Label Breakdown - 7:15
Ghost Clothing - 10:30

Breathe from Nutrabio
Launching Friday

3 Likes

available now on our site.

order 2 tubs, get a free tank and Vitamin C see (reps gonna rep)

5 Likes

Core Nutritional Update

1:30 Min - Vegan Sampling

• Chocolate Brownie
  • Pancake Batter
  • Mixed Better

4 Min - Core Shred Testing (new ingredient)
** New Flavor Mango

5 Min - Australian Version of Fury

• Change Source of Creatine
  • Added s7
  • Got rid of HydroMax
  • Added BA

Ghost [REDACTED - NOT ANNOUNCED YET] next flavor drop from Legend coming soon

2 Likes

Another new outright flavor confirmed

No this is not cookie dough which will be available in 1-2 weeks

Given the #peanutbutterlover hashtag, I’m going to take an early guess at the base :smile:

PB makes up the large majority of sales
will not surprise me
he says AB and Vegan and SB don’t sell as well (Smaller target market)

The Aussies also don’t get the Halostachine or Pregnenolone

Doug said it may not go well with the Aussies, so he left it out.
AUS Regulations are a bit strict compared to US

1 Like

Yep, they don’t get a lot of ingredients over there for sports nutrition supps (either outright banned or falls under Rx guidelines).

1 Like

Marc has also said it is hard to get his products over there, and why it takes longer for some ghost stuff to get there, so it makes sense.

1 Like

Nutrabio TUDCA dropping tomorrow with Breathe

From mark the CEO:

Every batch is tested and assay results will be printed on the bottle and lab results will be available to review on the website. We are standardizing this to guarantee 250mg of tauroursodeoxycholic acid.

2 Likes

Breathe is not launching today. It has been postponed.

Personally, kinda disappointed with NB TUDCA. for the price you can get higher dosed TUDCA with added bioperine and astragin, which 3rd party testing

I’d prefer to support NB but was expecting a more robust product

1 Like