New supplement thread

https://youtu.be/7tin3VxyUqI

1 Like

In for the review.

1 Like

Just received the email that it is available for early order…

1 Like

I have a tub on the way myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

has anybody tried axe and sledge products? Just picked up a pump formula from them

3 Likes

I posted a few reviews for them on here. See below. Also have a discount code for them if you need.

Hydraulic Review:

Home Made Review:

3 Likes

awesome thank you so much!!

Rep of peace… :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t get the reference - but I’m def not a Axe and Sledge Rep. Haha. I do have a code they gave me which is cool (but 10% off is kind of a joke).

I have two skus in my pantry they sent me.

3 Likes

Big fan of their aminos that I tried but that’s it

1 Like

Hydraulic is awesome if you get it on a deal. But there are better options out there at a better pricepoint.

1 Like

The size of this is no joke

2 Likes

Way too easy…everyone now.

That’s what she said.

2 Likes

If you’re going to be a “Dynasty”…you gotta be BIG

1 Like

Guess a lot of dudes in here aren’t used to holding big things :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s where tiny hands enters back into the conversation

1 Like

So I got the chance to try C4 Dynasty 2 times now

First off the taste of the Strawberry Lemonade is fantastic. It has a great lemonade to strawberry ratio and tastes very smooth with no bitterness. I am amazed they were able to flavor it this well with all the actives.

Secondly, the effects are absolutely great. I got a huge rush of energy and the focus/pump are on point. One of the best PWOs I have had in a while.

Cannot wait to see some reviews start rolling in.

3 Likes

Strawberry lemonade is my absolute favorite for flavors, and C4U is a personal fave. Just bumped this up the list of new ones to try

2 Likes

Energy and focus from this is great. I had to go 3/4 scoop, because 300mg+ caffeine is just too much for me to get a good mind muscle connection and tight muscular contractions.

Very impressed with this, although I didn’t notice great pump effects, but I also worked out at lunch (fasted) and did a heavy leg day.

This is a great energy/nootropic product. It really gets you in the mood to move some weights. I’ll add some VasoBlitz or Vaso-6 tomorrow for what should be an epic back day.

3 Likes

Put this in the ‘what’s old is new again category’.

I used to love Biotest back in the day. And I’m speculating that they have some new marketing folks because I am getting a ton of emails from them about their products that have been around for a long time. Case in point:

1 Like