New supplement thread

Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon are legit. But any of them can be made to work. I recently had to limit my salt intake due to some medications, and even just the plain unsalted ones can be pretty tasty when you put your own seasoning on them, and then you can adjust the salt content too. Rice cakes are legit.

1 Like

White cheddar are the only ones I ever buy myself

1 Like

I can’t stand rice cakes

2 Likes

They are more suited for Nike or Under Armour people… ; )

2 Likes

the worst kinds of ppl

For those who asked before
Got all the new ICEE Kraken flavors in stock at 20% off and free shaker

With the rest of the deals here and my order link

1 Like

All American butter limited edition almond butters
Deadly good
Coupon: FoodForThought

Could be sold out they are moving fast

1 Like

Nobody ever accused Peanut Butter of ‘moving fast’

1 Like

Almond Butter > Peanut Butter (personal preference)
PB Settles a lot heavier then almond butter does, so I prefer it from a digestion standpoint.

2 Likes

thread killer

3 Likes

Not a new supplement but BB.com now has a compliant version of Alpha Lion SUPERHUMAN on their website.

Formula …

:cry:

1 Like

Coming 2020
MRE Lite RTD from Redcon1

Ahahahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

A neato formula

I’m going to be a buzzkill and say meh.

–ISSUES:

I’d prefer if they mentioned the standardization of the ginko, if it’s standardized (which the research says it probably should be).

Reserach indicates that NALT is an inferior prodrug for l-tyrosine. And 500mg is too low of a dose, even if it wasn’t.

Same issue with the ginseng as with the ginkgo regarding standardization. These aren’t some exotic new extracts where they’re hiding the actives; we know what they should be standardized for.

Low dose of the sage (it’s 25mg of a 4:1 extract, so equivalent to 100mg; 100mg of a 4:1 extract would have been better)

50mg PS is also pretty low (200mg would be much better, but even 100mg would be OK I guess)

–WHAT’S GOOD THOUGH:

Solid enough dose of KSM-66 (half the “full” daily dose, but still an effective dose based on withanolide content)

Solid dose of CDP-Choline

Solid doses of caffeine and theanine

1 Like

Ghost Gamer coming in Swedish Fish & Redberry flavors plus a multi-vitamin in the works.

2 Likes

What’s the formula look like for Gamer, or do we not know yet?

https://youtu.be/wOtR81Jk7JQ?t=44

Some details given on formula here.

Actual footage of my college gamer supps…

6 Likes