New supplement thread

Speaking of MT

Full Review Here :slight_smile: MuscleTech Nitro Tech Vanilla Funnel Cake Review
@Muscletech_Brian

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Question about one of your products if you don’t mind
Are the “Whey peptides” in “Whey plus isolate gold” another word for whey protein/whey concentrate or are they something else?

Thanks for all the kind words guys <3

Samples of clean protein can be purchased here:

https://mansports.com/product/clean-protein-sample/

Samples of ISO-protein can be purchased as well:

https://mansports.com/product/iso-protein-sample/

Just FYI, each sample pack of protein is HALF a serving.

There’s also samples available of our other products

DAMON20 at checkout will discount total order by 20%

3 Likes

Animal Snak Bar. Just got them in - I’ll post some reviews on all flavors once I try them. I’ve had one so far and I was impressed.

1 Like

Animal Snak Reviews:

It’s really very similar to hydro whey although it’s further broken down into the isolates of amino acids.

Never mind…

Lol come on man everyone has different tastes, have at it

2 Likes

by far the best tasting Greens product!

3 Likes

Hmmmmm…I’ve been patiently waiting for the new Redcon1 greens

the pineapple-coconut flavor is spot da fukk on, with ice cold water, and its extremely enjoyable.

Have you tried Grazed?

1 Like

yes their berry, this is much better flavor, i do not recall the graze label though to compare

How much does that run usually? I find blue star is usually on the more expensive side. Seems like a decent product, especially if they nailed the flavor of a greens product!

1 Like

only place i seen it is on their site, and it was close to $55 if i recall… this was given to me by another rep (thank god).

I will say i seen some 30-50% sale on their site from time to time.

Favorite Greens powder was Prime’s Phytoform. Tasted too good to be true. TBH

Phytoform was the BEST. I’ve been looking for another good greens and fiber supplement since I only get 2-3 servings a day and could stand to boost that a little but I haven’t found anything else that doesn’t taste like crap.

1 Like

I use the SANS Greens. Granted - it doesn’t taste good. I mix in apple cider bengal anyways, so o guess taste is irrelevant for me. :slight_smile: