New supplement thread

This is what I picked up the Clean Protein for. $24 a bag on sale. A lot of their stuff is frequently marked down. Works for me.

1 Like

Recently finished up on uni, and I was on a similar boat…
I wouldn’t mind helping you out.
I can personally ship out some MT goodies I have or there’s a MT promo going on to win full tubs/stacks :smile:

3 Likes

That’s incredibly generous of you, I definitely wouldn’t turn down any help, I’m too poor to be prideful, haha.

2 Likes

Using muscletech whey protein isolate lab series right now and I’ve had great results with it. Also been running shatter black onyx icy rocket freeze flavor and it’s the bomb. Very underrated

1 Like

I can only afford it when I win a bet with a Man rep :rofl:

1 Like

Speaking of MT

Full Review Here :slight_smile: MuscleTech Nitro Tech Vanilla Funnel Cake Review
@Muscletech_Brian

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Question about one of your products if you don’t mind
Are the “Whey peptides” in “Whey plus isolate gold” another word for whey protein/whey concentrate or are they something else?

Thanks for all the kind words guys <3

Samples of clean protein can be purchased here:

https://mansports.com/product/clean-protein-sample/

Samples of ISO-protein can be purchased as well:

https://mansports.com/product/iso-protein-sample/

Just FYI, each sample pack of protein is HALF a serving.

There’s also samples available of our other products

DAMON20 at checkout will discount total order by 20%

3 Likes

Animal Snak Bar. Just got them in - I’ll post some reviews on all flavors once I try them. I’ve had one so far and I was impressed.

1 Like

Animal Snak Reviews:

It’s really very similar to hydro whey although it’s further broken down into the isolates of amino acids.

Never mind…

Lol come on man everyone has different tastes, have at it

2 Likes

by far the best tasting Greens product!

3 Likes

Hmmmmm…I’ve been patiently waiting for the new Redcon1 greens

the pineapple-coconut flavor is spot da fukk on, with ice cold water, and its extremely enjoyable.

Have you tried Grazed?

1 Like

yes their berry, this is much better flavor, i do not recall the graze label though to compare