New supplement thread

Awesome thread…looking forward to the new Gaspari product…

But a complaint…well not really…but you guy’s are killing me (and my wallet) just ordered Brain Bridge and a few SinFit Bars…

Seriously though I cannot thank you guys enough (Robert/CJ/Mike) for what you have done for those of us that train and use supplements…

@PricePlowStaff

2 Likes

You mean a penis reduction creme, right?

1 Like

was an awesome thread…

1 Like

Anyone tried the new ProSupps Whey? I’m a sucker for marketing and this stuff looks crazy tasty

Can it be used for female post cycle therapy?

Also glad to see people can have fun, unlike SOME reps.

@Extrabeef

And yes I’m still holding that against you.

Gaspari guys are a bunch of cock teasers without profiles to share bunch of slack jawed fgts

3 Likes

dont get your adidasshorts in a bunch… soon.jpeg

3 Likes

Just release SP250 w/o DMAA already ! I want to try it :frowning:

2 Likes

We don’t recommend that.

ProSupps new Whey is fantastic. I have had all the flavors. I will also vouch for their HydroBCAA as they killed the flavoring. IMO ProSupps is a company like Rule 1 who does not get enough recognition for their products.

Mixability - Think MTS Whey or PES Select, not as thick as both of these but right on part with how easy it mixes with ease. Makes a decently thick shake.

Chocolate Milkshake - Its a mix of a rich milk chocolate and swiss chocolate. The density of the chocolate is very good

Birthday Cake - Some Birthday Cakes are like glorified vanillas you actually get a nice cake batter presence in the initial flavoring and long lasting after taste. The sweetness is just right (not overbearing) to make it enjoyable.

Vanilla - Not a top tier vanilla, but I would put it middle of the road. It will be hard to top PES & Blue Star Iso-Smooth as top tier Vanilla’s on the market.

Cookies & Cream - This is another good flavor (but doesn’t touch Beverly which is the GOAT of Cookies & Cream) or the old school protogen flavoring. You do get a strong cookie vibe and sweet cream aftertaste (like the filling of an oreo)

I hope that helps about the ProSupps Whey.

1 Like

The new PS Whey is on sale at muscleandstrength right now, two 2lb tubs (4lbs total) for $30.00.

Figured this might make it worth trying.

They only have 1 flavor… Don’t think too many people will bite on that.

Must have sold out? They had Vanilla, Chocolae, and Cookies and Cream this morning.

Birthday Cake is great (prob their best). I would then go Chocolate >> CnC >> Vanilla

I’ll probably give the birthday cake a shot when it goes on some kind of deal.

That would be a great new thread, list of brands and their protein flavors ranked.

Would take me about 5 days to do that… Literally. Have tried probably 200+ Protein flavors in my time, and I would have to find all the reviews haha

Damn, that’s impressive, maybe Bob’s top 10 in your case lol

Priceplow should do a poll. Top overall whey protein, top isolate, top casein/slower digesting protein…

Let the people be heard! Dilly dilly!

1 Like