New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

All I have to say is that Thank God I’m not on Social Media…I have no clue who those folks are…and I’m ‘influenced’ by people that accomplish something in life.

I’ll return to my cave now.

3 Likes

True, as long as they have a real and engaged following.

Having hundreds of thousands of horny men or spam accounts that don’t buy anything is something to consider.

For example, Maxx has 334k followers but a much more engaged following than those with a million plus followers.

As I said before, hope the flavor is good and this works out for PES.

My bet is that most companies take this into account.
‘Influencers’ that ‘influence’ those that do not spend money are worthless…

1 Like

And to the average gym trainee who we never see or hear about purchasing products they “Influence” them greatly.
What do people want?

• Affordable products
  • Great tasting products

PES checks both of those boxes. Let’s add a following of 1.1 million people to whom they target the general gym community, average fit chick, or other up and coming women athletes that looks up to them as roles models or someone they want to replicate they will then purchase and support them due to their content.

Content to us that means nothing (Average female influencer) still holds merit to companies. I am sure they can check on the backend of their sales and how much their code is utilized. If PES felt it wasnt a smart move they would have never “Invested” in these two girls in the first place.

1 Like

Ghost Update:

3:15 Minute - Mango Margarita & Sour Pink Lemonade Legend + Pump

• VasoDrive AP + Neurofactor added inclusions for Legend
  • Pump is the same formula as Pump v2

14:10 Minute - New Product & Athlete collab - No info
14:30 Minute - Vegan Gingerbread Cookie holiday whey
Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Whey (returning)

1 Like

Damnit. So much for spending that Amazon gift card… I have to try that new PES peach flavor or one of these new ghost signature flavors.

For all the Overtime fans

1 Like

You can buy PES on Amazon. Maybe not that flavor yet but give it time.

2 Likes

Many other products from Core Nutritionals and sister brands will see price increases on November 1

Coming in December:

1 Like

I still say he reminds me of Martin Short.

it will suck… i am still smarting from Oatmeal Cream Pie cereal.

but maybe just maybe these will be good…

2 Likes

I’m a fan of Eggo Waffles…but in a pop tart? I’m thinking some things are better left as is…

Legion is introducing a new flavor for Pulse:

Could not agree more @Dougefresh93 The Oatmeal Cream Pie was a bust. These cereal companies are reinventing the wheel with flavors and hitting some huge L’s.

American Dream Nut Butter with a future rebrand coming.

1 Like

So what they are really saying is We Can reveal this tomorrow.

I’ll let myself out now.

1 Like

Thicka then a snicka is hilarious.

1 Like