New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Yeah… You can find something far better for 1/4 of the price of that. YEESH

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out the thinking here.

New and improved AlphaBrain - transparent label - and at 5 times the cost? What?

1 Like

Much more money for Starbucks bro.

1 Like

Don’t forget the 10% off from the pop-up message on the site plus the “FREE” travel caddy included :smiley:

1 Like

When you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the label, you know the marketing game is strong :exploding_head:

1 Like

I spent 2 minutes scrolling down to see something that would cost $10 to make.
Strong markup is strong.

1 Like

$10 is being quite generous of you Bob…especially at only 20 servings per bottle.

I was trying to be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ghost Update:

2 Minute - SPK Pineapple Legend v2 and BCAA
National Sour Candy Day
Launching Sunday - July 18th
1 PM EST, 12 PM CST
** All orders get a bag of SPK while supplies last

2:30 Minute - Post favorite SPK flavor to win on Youtube free product
4:30 Minute - 5lb Tubs of Chips Ahoy Protein (VS Exclusive)
7:30 Minute - SPK Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, Redberry BCAA Restock
7:30 Minute - SPK Redberry Legend v2 Restock
9:30 Minute - July 17th, Saturday - VollyWood event with Exclusive Merch
11:00 Minute - SOTM July Super Volt (Yellow)

2 Likes

While this sounds interesting, seems like it would be difficult to pull off.

5 Likes

I wonder if the Coconut pieces are actually just Ghost’s coattails :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds legit if they pulled it off.

1 Like

Would have never thought of it myself so kudos to them for the idea.

Chris waldrum sent out an email yesterday voicing his disappointment that the new DVST8 / FSU stack will be delayed a few more weeks. He can’t seem to get his containers in on time, to say the least.

1 Like

Soon

3 Likes

NUTRABIO ANNOUNCES COLLABORATION WITH KLZ TO INCORPORATE NOVEL INGREDIENT 3DPUMP BREAKTHROUGH IN NEW PRE-WORKOUT
\Middlesex, NJ: Over the last year NutraBio has been working with KLZ quietly under a non-disclosure agreement to develop a ground breaking pre-workout powdered dietary supplement that leverages 3DPump Breakthrough’s unique and beneficial properties and synergies. “When NutraBio launches our new, flagship pre-workout to the sports nutrition industry that utilizes 3DPump Breakthrough in it, once again we will show the industry how meaningful innovation is not just possible but that it is absolutely doable. I cannot understate the improvement to the pre-workout product space this new product will provide for consumers around the world," said Mark Glazier, Founder & CEO of NutraBio.

3DPump Breakthrough is a fully DSHEA 1994 compliant dietary ingredient that has unique vasoactive, hydration, exercise endurance, ammonia scavenging and mitochondrial optimizing properties. These properties make it ideal for use in the pre-workout, sports nutrition space among many other areas in the dietary supplement world.

“I have known Bruce Kneller, Dr. Hector Lopez and Dr. Tim Ziegenfuss literally for decades. These guys are some of the brightest, trustworthy and most innovative minds in the sports nutrition industry today and NutraBio is thrilled to be collaborating with them on new pre-workout products that utilize their innovative & patented 3DPump Breakthrough ingredient”, says Mark Glazier

“NutraBio is one of those rare companies that produces ultra-high quality dietary supplements that are made under tightly controlled, fully cGMP compliant conditions all the time and every time,” says Bruce Kneller, co-founder of KLZ. “Having personally inspected NutraBio’s production facilities I can say their well-earned reputation for transparency and ethics is spot on & 100% deserved – their Middlesex, NJ facility is one of the cleanest and most compliant manufacturing facilities I have inspected in my 25+ years in this industry.”

“As a physician-scientist, it’s always a pleasure to work with people like Mark and brands like NutraBio to formulate new and exciting products. These guys ‘get it’ – they understand the science aspects of ingredients on an individual basis, as well as how a more comprehensive multi-ingredient formulation will perform not only on an organoleptic and clinical level, but also places priority on the real-world experience of the consumer. Mark and his team makes KLZ’s job a lot easier,” says Hector Lopez, MD, CSCS, FAAPMR, FISSN co-founder of KLZ, “we expect to do many great things with NutraBio in this partnership. This pre-workout project is just the start of a long term collaboration.”

“We are white boarding a 2nd clinical trial using our 3D Pump Breakthrough ingredient above and beyond the initial human pilot studies we conducted in support of our two patents,“ says Tim Ziegenfuss, PhD, CSCS, FISSN co-founder of KLZ. “We have already demonstrated to the satisfaction of the United States Patent and Trademark Office that our product provides tangible, unanticipated synergies and benefits over similar, but less effective ingredients. After many iterations, discovery & development work evaluating many unique bioactive compositions, I believe 3D Pump Breakthrough is a best-in-class, multi-pronged ingredient that checks many boxes in the ‘pump inducing/muscle volumizing’ space of sports nutrition.”

4 Likes

2 days until Unbound is due to go direct to consumer.

Gonna pick up the pre and the muscle builder.

2 Likes

Are they definitely doing it this time? Last time they extended the brick and mortar exclusivity for a month.

1 Like

I hope so, but I’m no psychic.

New American dream nut butter flavors dropping next Tuesday at 12 PM EST