New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

Agreed!

Looks like the pre should light people up if the product performs like the label.

Only thing I’m not thrilled about is the protein being only 20g of whey but love the full disclosure of the whey vs collagen.

Which flavors you go with?

2 Likes

Juicy Fruit on the pre, Salted Caramel on the whey, Peach Rings for the aminos.

Big agree on the whey, but the pre and especially the sleep aid look pretty tantalizing.

1 Like

Same same except I went pb candy on the protein.

Originally wanted pancakes on the protein but they don’t have sample tubs for that flavor :cry:

Lemme know how the PB cups is! That would’ve been my second pick, but i feel like that’s a pretty easy flavor to nail, while a good salted caramel is tougher to come by.

1 Like

Will do.

Just went back and looked at the sleep aid…and you’re right, that does look stacked…especially the phenibut, theanine, tryptophan and melatonin combo. :exploding_head:

Bruh that shit shipped same day. They ain’t fuckin around, A+ on service.

4 Likes

Reached out to them. The pancake was OOS so they sent me all the flavors for the inconvenience and i even told them not to. Wow.

1 Like

I know that Robert worked on Enigma at Apollon. And I do trust his recommendations. Would be interested in what else he has his hands in

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this. They were very quick in responding to my DM. That Pre looks like a fun stim ride!

2 Likes

I also got samples, got the Pre in Energy Drink, the Intra in Peach Rings, and the Protein in Birthday Cake

1 Like

Looks like we are getting a good mix of flavors for the pre and protein to share

1 Like

What flavors of the three you go with?

Another new bang flavor in the works

1 Like

FYI: Almost everything from Glaxon on Amazon is currently 25% Off

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A2E6K8IEPNUORY&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

1 Like

Controlled Labs 20% off at Amazon as well boys…

C4 carbonated is $19.99 for select flavors
Stock up
New arctic frost is on there too. Got myself a caee on the way! @burntreality @stad0203

3 Likes

Did you snag the Arctic Snow Cone, or what flavor you go with?

Arctic Snow cone C4

2 Likes

Pineapple Sangria
Peanut Butter Candy
Peach Rings

1 Like

Looks like Jim Stoppani is getting into the protein bar game: