New Supplement Thread -- Part 2

This thing will have you feeling all kinds of good at only one cap.

Hopefully this is the pre that they were working on a couple years ago.

Did you go with the full 2 scoops?
As @Devin_Foley mentioned - I’ve read nothing but good things, but that 2 scoops is a little intense.

Boom! A new pump product from Marc Lobliner and MTS Nutrition:

I’ve never half-assed anything in my life except for my career. Of course i did the full 2.

2 Likes

Ghost Update:

1:00 - Info on new athlete collab. All we know is there are 2 products
3:45 - Legend v2 Launch in EU in 4 Flavors

• Neuro factor is included instead of Rauwolfia
    9:45 - Beta testing of a legend flavor (Orange color) Classic 90’s-2000’s flavor
    10:00 - Beta tests heavier legend formula with 3.2g Beta alanine, 350mg caffeine anhydrous,
1 Like

Limited edition peppermint bark coming back in 4 weeks

1 Like

Re: Ghost…I actually watched the entire video this am…(insert applause here)
Re: PES Peppermint Bark? Loved that stuff…

That Starbucks provided focus is unreal!

2 Likes

Mmm, love to drink 3 grams of berries. Nothing quite like it.

1 Like

Vegan Protein and a sleep supplement coming from Arms Race Nutrition

Australian version of Core Fury available at NB block party this weekend

1 Like

Doug showed on his IG Story a Banana flavored Vegan Protein for Arms race they were beta testing

1 Like

A little update from the NB Block party.

• Glaxon to release 2 different types of protein products in the near future before the new year.
  • Doug Miller states they are having another soda flavor join the Merica energy line shortly into 2022 since Victory is such a fan favorite.

Sounds like NutraBio is also rolling out a Cherry Limeade LegDay

2 Likes

Trying the Cherry Slush Alani Nu right now. It’s closer too ICEE cherry imo than Axe & Sledge managed to get. In fairness to A&S they had more actives to flavor against.

2 Likes

Core Fury has rolled out its Australian version of Fury…mate…

I should mention that they don’t have the labels up on the site as of the time I’m posting this…
Edit: Hang on hang on…It’s in the email they sent:

What’s different about the new Australian FURY? We’ve added Creatine Magnapower, ZümXR, S7® while removing Creatine Monohydrate, Pregnenolone and Halostachine.

Not sure if you guy’s have seen this or not, but it’s a new ‘commercial’ from Legion Supplements…and it’s hilarious:

1 Like

That new branding is very vanilla though

Mike Matthews was on the MindPump Podcast and said that his customer base skews a bit older…thus not as much reason for the over-the-top branding.