New MTS Whey Ice Cream Sandwich Flavor

And Mint Cookies & Cream is next level awesome!

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s my fiance’s favorite, possibly my favorite too. I love PB C&C, but man the Mint C&C has me second guessing my PB C&C love.

1 Like

I know, but they weren’t really on my radar at the time :sob:

That is still my favorite MTS Flavor…Mint cookies and cream is very good!

1 Like

Ive been wanting to try that myself! Wishing it was in a 2lb tub though !

I pulled the plug and ordered a tub of this new ice cream sandwich flavor early this morning… :slight_smile:

Let us know if it really is the best!

1 Like

I sure will. It sounds tasty.

He says that about every new flavor in his videos.

1 Like

That does make sense if you think about it from the perspective that he only wants to release new flavors that he thinks will top his previous flavors.

I will do a review on this flavor when I get it.

The problem is they don’t.

Blueberry muffin said was the best… mehhh.
strawberry cheesecake… meh
SnickerDoodle was real good, but doesn’t top Pumpkin Pie, Red Velvet, C&C, or PB C&C
Black Forest Cake… no definitely not the best…

etc… Vanilla ice cream will literally be a vanilla/chocolate mixture.

So far, the mint cookies and cream is my favorite. Next would be the peanut butter cookies and cream. I too liked pumpkin pie and snickerdoodle was real good. I am very curious about this new flavor though.

I never got the Mint C&C because I am not a huge mint guy. But his Cookies and cream in general is fantastic.

I love mint and this flavor was real good.

Really tempted to pull the trigger on a tub, but I have MORE than enough protein at the moment… I’m running out of room in my dinky apartment! I’ll hold off for a Christmas special/sale of sort while I pound down some tubs in the meantime lol.

Yeah, I will have plenty of protein tubs now thats for sure…lol

Got one on the way too!

Should arrive today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Nice. Yeah, I hope Im not disappointed. I will post a video review of it on this forum when I try it.

1 Like

same. Hoping there’s some discount coming up so I can get through the 10lbs of lean charms I have

2 Likes