New John Meadows Program

You can purchase them on his webpage

2 Likes

I am halfway through the 3rd week of Colossus, and I am just soooo impressed! I love his writing, it feels like he is there with me each day on my workout coaching me! His videos are great, he just loves to teach and doesnā€™t go the typical bro and irritating route that most bodybuilders do! If i wanted to get cursed at I would just go back to Afghanistan!

I am totally on the John Meadows band wagon now! And let me just say week 3 leg day is BRUTAL loL!

1 Like

High evolutionary arm workout
https://youtu.be/8hAHt6npr8M

picked up some of his programs on scribd and considering creeping death for my off season

1 Like

I want to try Colossus.

Shoot me an email
bkupniewski@gmail.com

you should, i highly recommend it, finishing it up this weekend! i plan to post a review

1 Like

Yep. I will try this one next.

If you like PC you will love High Evolutionary. Finishing it tomorrow.

1 Like

Just snagged High Evolutionary from @TheSolution Iā€™ll run that bad boy after Christmas festivities are done! Looking forward to it!!

1 Like

Hey guys. I know this is not the topic, but any opinions on doggcrapp training? Merry Xmas!

Doggcrapp is my first program after every meet. Itā€™s super low volume and frequency so you may get bored easily on it. I only use it for 4-6 weeks and then move into something a littleā€¦ā€˜moreā€™

1 Like

Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this handle? I have searched via Google and Amazon with no luck. Or something like it? Seems pretty awesome and I like the fact that it swivels and the grip vs the typical Meadows Row handle like this one https://www.elitefts.com/core-blaster-handle-meadows-single-row-1-1.html

Look for ā€œgotbodā€ on Facebook

Looks like gotbod is a dead siteā€¦ try reaching out to Les Romfo

1 Like

yeah I see thatā€¦ I sent them a facebook messageā€¦ unless you know another contact method? Its a sweet attachment so hopefully I can snag one up!

1 Like

I can ask around tomorrow for ya

Thank you Sir!