New Flavors - Gaspari Proven Whey

Well well - Blueberry Cobbler, Neopolitan, and Cinnamon French Toast. About time!

@Dougefresh93 - are these replicas of the previous “similar” flavored versions of Precision Protein back when it Gaspari’s?

That was the best Blueberry and Cinnamon flavored wheys I’ve had. Sign me up when these come out to get a review up here.

1 Like

Blueberry Cobbler did get my attention here.

I’m an absolute sucker for blueberry cobbler as a food…so I’m hoping this replicated that well…

1 Like

The precision protein they had (blueberry muffin) was the most buttery and sweet protein I’ve ever had. The blueberry was potent but it genuinely taste like a powdered blueberry muffin.

It’s a joke that flavors like MRE Lite have the same name of such flavors.

You may now become the @Matt_Towson Gaspari Guy. Now if they would only sell stickers.

1 Like

I thought it was very underwhelming in muffin and overpowered in blueberry . The retro of flavors Was off

It was good but not true to its name IMO
Given how good proven egg is if Gaspari went back to the drawing board for proven whey I bet its amazing

1 Like

Different pallets, I guess? I hate Blueberry Toaster Pastry but I know you love it. :slight_smile:

Taste is always subjective from any brand or product , people either love ghost BB or hate it. Seems to be a love hate with fruity flavors on the market. That’s how it’s always been

I would like to see if Gaspari did a orange cream I bet it would be fire !

2 Likes

Blueberry Cobbler sounds great.

2 Likes

Yep - like I’ve always said - Ghost Cereal Milk tastes like a bad vanilla to me - yet people love it.

I won’t judge anyone for what they think tastes good.

That is one of my least flavors from the brand.
Bottom 3 flavors from Ghost:

1. Cereal Milk
  2. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
  3. Milk Chocolate
1 Like

I can only speak to the Cinnamon and Neapolitan… they are okay, do not expect Precision flavoring.

One of our athletes said the Blueberry Cobbler is pretty good. I’m sticking with my daily MyoFusion and IntraPro - love 'em.

2 Likes

Honest man. I’ll still grab one of each. I secretly hope you’re sandbagging us!

2 Likes

You know we appreciate the support!

The Nutrabio Blueberry isolate is delicious as well but I’ve heard nothing but good things about Gaspari’sBlueberry muffin. I REALLY want to give that a go.

1 Like

I had the Blueberry Muffin sample from NutraBio - but wasn’t impressed. Their flavoring doesn’t work with my sweet tooth and pallet.

That said, perhaps the blueberry isolate is better. I’m always down to try new blueberry inspired stuff.

I’m still waiting for someone to have the balls to do a chocolate covered pretzel and white chocolate covered pretzel flavor. Surely you could blend some pretzels with the whey, add some sea salt and boom - it’d work. I’ve actually done it myself. Haha. Tastes awesome.

1 Like

im with @Matt_Towson the nutrabio was very lackluster and did not have enough density or flavor to truly shine. I found that to go across the board with their breakfast series which is why I have been hesitant on pulling the trigger on any of their new releases (Cookies and Cream and the Peanut Butter Bliss flavors)

@Matt_Towson did you never have iforce chocolate covered pretzel? Was one of the worst protein powders ever made.

1 Like

Maybe I spoke to soon. No joke though - I add 7-8 Rold’s pretzels with 1.5 scoops of Xtend Pro (chocolate), cashew milk and ice - and boy oh boy - it’s good. Gotta add a bit of salt to give it the sweet/salty contrast.

1 Like

Doesn’t MyProtein have a salted caramel pretzel?

I’ve had it. It’s ok

1 Like