New C4 Smart Energy Icy Blue Razz Giveaway!

Icy Blue Razz C4 Smart Energy Giveaway

What’s your go to bulk or cutting meal, and dessert?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a case of the NEW Icy Blue Razz C4 Smart Energy!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

Cutting: spaghetti squash with some chicken or beef, smothered in hot sauce with a sprinkle of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.

Bulk: Cooked red potatoes, mashed up, topped with cheese, beef or chicken, salsa and guacamole.

Dessert: Cottage cheese mixed with peanut butter, topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips…or a Costco muffin (or two :grin:)

1 Like

just my go to meal…

any BBQ with mac and cheese and baked beans and been making a ton of broccoli slaw (the crunch holds up better imo)

been smoking a lot of tri-tip, a mix of cherry and hickory chips seem to be my fav.

gotta 17 layer cake for dessert the other night… thing was epic

1 Like

Man
This stuff is so good! Between this and the black cherry it’s a hard 1-2 tie

Meals stay the same regardless of goal!
I just adjust the portions

Stir frys and sandwiches are my go to
Dessert is ice cream!

1 Like

For bulking, I like a 10oz ribeye, medium rare, served with a loaded baked potato, Mac and cheese, and some broccoli or zucchini.

Dessert will be bananas foster I’d say. Probably my favorite non chocolate dessert.

Just checked for these at my local GNC and sadly they weren’t in yet

2 Likes

This flavor is really tasty
The winner is in for a treat

2 Likes

My go-to post workout meal (which I am actually eating right now) is protein pancakes. They are very customizable, no matter if you are bulking or cutting, and they are extremely quick and convenient. The recipe is super simple, one serving of complete pancake mix, a scoop of protein, baking powder, and a cup of milk. My go-to protein right now is Ghost Frosted Sugar Cookie and it makes a killer pancake. Then throw on any toppings you would like. Keep it simple with some butter and syrup or add some fruit, peanut butter, chocolate chips, the options are endless.

1 Like

Baked pheasant and veggies, Yummy

1 Like

ever make twice baked potatoes? game changer bro.

2 Likes

Actually, have not. Will give it a try, thanks!

1 Like

Beans and rice is my go to, cheap and quite versatile.

Desert is whatever is on sale, though I don’t eat deserts often.

1 Like

@Dougefresh93 17 layer? that’s insane, love it!

Hopefully he counted the layers to confirm he wasn’t getting shafted :grin:

2 Likes

I feel like you’d have to if they claim 17

2 Likes

Eat half then claim a few layers are missing and have them take it back for a full refund (the Costco strategy) :rofl:

1 Like

I never ever bulk or cut, I just stay in a steady recomp. That being said:

My meals are all high protein based and most things I make are either Burgers or Chicken. My current favorites are mimicking Taco Bell recipes in a healthy fashion! These are not my recipes but one I got from a cookbook. Desserts I never really eat them, as I do not have a sweet tooth. Though I did try and find the Oreo Brookie-O’s today and could not, so I bought some Reeses PB Cup Chips Ahoy for my treats for the next week (think they will last). Normally I make up a batch of Protein Balls and keep those in the fridge for a snack!

Excited for this flavor, when is the actual release date officially?

1 Like

Release date – Now

2 Likes

NICE! I swore I looked yesterday and it was pre-release lol… good deal, ty!

2 Likes

@DaSlaya They went online yesterday direct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Winner later today!

5 Likes