MYPROTEIN Products

It’s the baller on a budget brand. They have a lot of products, but nothing industry leading.

1 Like

I’ve never been cheap when it comes to my supplementation…but based on the fact that I get tired of protein flavors quickly and considering the price points it’s tough to pass up. Everyone needs a good versatile utility guy that doesn’t kill your salary cap.

1 Like

You can get 10 bags of their smallest size for $32 right now, that should keep you entertained lol

1 Like

Trust me I’ve been on their site all morning - well part of it…I hear Salted Carmel is good

1 Like

Salted Caramel and Mocha are the best I’ve tried from them.

2 Likes

What’s crazy is that I ordered literally 10 minutes ago and was informed that the package will be delivered tomorrow. Added to the fact that their on-line chat promises to connect you with someone within 25 seconds? And they did. That’s crazy to me. Not to show my age but I recall when receiving something through the mail would take a month…

1 Like

Quick note of follow-up: The initial email from UPS indicated one-day…however it’s looking like the order won’t be received until next week (Amazon has spoiled us)

One more note of follow up on this…

The Salted Caramel flavor is really really good. Lately I’ve been all about the sludge (sounds like a t-shirt) and have been mixing my protein powder with oatmeal.

From a deal perspective I missed out - waited too long - but they had 2 2.2 lb pouches of their Impact Whey Protein (It’s a concentrate) on sale for $33. That’s insane.

How did I miss out you ask? Because I set the 2 powders in my cart and kept saying I would go back to it and never did…

Yeah they have the best deals. I got 2 5.5 pound bags for 49.99

1 Like

I’m banging my head against the wall now because I couldn’t decide on flavors…and now that offer is gone…the waiting game begins…for the next offer.

Shouldn’t take too long, they have deals all the time

1 Like

True true…but this is an Amazon Prime world…I want those deals right now! Kidding of course…

1 Like

There is a new code every week to save. And usually full store sales every 2 weeks. Connect your email and they will email you when a huge sale is happening. I usually buy 5 2.2 pound bags and that lasts me roughly 90 days or so. Stock up don’t buy separately.

1 Like

I just received a 30% note…so yep good timing folks…I’m on their distribution list…

Good times.