My Xtend Pro Whey Isolate Thoughts

I didn’t really need any protein at the moment but I got a good deal on a tub of the Xtend Pro Whey Isolate in chocolate lava cake flavor. I have to say this is probably one of the best tasting chocolates I have ever had. It is very rich though. You could probably add more water to it than you would normally on an isolate and it would still taste good. But I was impressed with this flavor. My next flavor to try in this brand is the vanilla ice cream.

1 Like

Heard very good things about the chocolate flavor, glad to hear your experiences matched up

Yeah, Xtend (Scivation) has always been good at flavoring products so I had high hopes for these. I did enjoy this flavor. I wish all companies could have good flavoring systems

1 Like

They really did knock it out of the park with this flavor.

I am torn between the Lava Cake and the Vanilla Ice Cream as my favorites.

I agree…Chocolate Lava Cake is really good.

Damn, i gotta try this after all of these compliments though i hate every single vanilla flavor ever. Gonna pick up some chocolate haha.

Vanilla is my next one I will try.

Vanilla and Chocolate as I have said from day 1 are their 2 best flavors. Everyone called me crazy because they saw the “Cookie Butter” flavor and got an instant appeal to it.

If you know one thing about Nutrabolt they know how to flavor, and flavor DAMN Good.

2 Likes

I love chocolate and cookie butter. My favorite isolate protein right now.

2 Likes