MuscleTech Nitro Tech Protein Bar

Well, I tried another protein bar because it was on sale. I don’t know why I do this to myself. Am I ever going to learn ? LOL It is the Muscle Tech Nitro Tech protein bar in chocolate peanut butter flavor. Here is the quick video I did of this bar…

https://youtu.be/nj3QxpGk1OI

Macro Breakdown:

Total Calories -240
Carbohydrates - 24 Grams
Fiber - 5 Grams
Sugars - 7 Grams
Sugar Alcohol - 3 Grams
Protein - 22 Grams

Here is a picture of the packaging…

Here is a picture of the bar itself.

Taste & Texture

Well it smelled just like a typical protein bar…bad. The taste was terrible and the texture was terrible. The inside was mostly a chewy center with a layer of frosting (if you can call it that) on top. I give the taste a 2 out of 5 stars. No way I could eat a box of these. Heck, I couldnt finish eating this one. Typical texture…bland, chewy, and didn’t dissolve. I can not recommend this bar at all.

I hope you enjoyed the review everyone.

3 Likes

I do agree with you.
I wasn’t fond with some of the NT bars (CNC and this one)
Not sure how it sells well overall O.o
But the Birthday Cake is vastly better! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I agree birthday cake is really good and cinnamon bun is a good one as well.

2 Likes

As most of people on here know, I can’t stomach 99.9% of all protein bars. This was on sale at Meijer so I thought I would try it. I guess protein bars are like playing the lottery for me, Maybe I will get lucky one day and find one that actually tastes good…LOL

LMAO, “why do I keep doing this to myself” these are the same thoughts i have every time I take too much Beta Alanine or too much Alpha Y

Also my personal favorites, Ronnie Coleman Bar, ProSupps MyBar PRO, and SinFit Bars

3 Likes

I liked Bday Cake a lot at first but I got sick of it really quick. Not really sure why.

1 Like

Ever tried One bars? I’ve only had Maple Glazed donut and birthday cake but they are both awesome.

1 Like

Birthday cake was good but chocolate peanut butter is a tough one to get right. So far, Fit Crunch is the only one to nail it for me.

1 Like

These bars were a hit or miss for many. Good thing is that they are cheap everywhere. I have purchased boxes of 12 for less than a dollar a bar before.

1 Like

This was my exact top 3 as well, until MRE Oatmeal Choc Chip knocked down MyBar Pro to #4.

RCC Peanut Butter Crunch is so freaking good.

1 Like

Don’t sleep on Blueberry Cobbler, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake, Peanut Butter Pie and Cinnamon Roll! All excellent options in addition to what you listed.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried this flavor but I actually enjoyed CnC. Very tastey. I really like them texture too. You get a combo of the morsels and then chewyness.