MuscleSport Peanut Butter & Jelly Lean Whey Review

MuscleSport Lean Whey Peanut Butter & Jelly

https://youtu.be/z9UCuQ3EZT4

Taste:

Peanut Butter & Jelly – Peanut Butter & Jelly is an unrefined flavor on the market. One of my all-time favorite sandwiches in my childhood days is now confined into a protein powder. While at first, I thought this would be odd to utilize as a powder I soon figured out it was liquid gold. The creamy peanut butter meshes with a strong strawberry jam. There is just the right amount of sweetness to the strawberry aspect that replicates strawberries and cream. What I found unique about this protein powder is you get a hint of white bread in the aftertaste. This may be a leaning in favor of strawberry to peanut butter, but I would expect that because MuscleSport has Fluffernutter, Peanut Butter Crunch, and Chocolate Peanut Butter on their line. Lean Whey is known to have one of the best tasting proteins on the market, and this is yet another flavor that backs up that statement.

Mix:

MuscleSport Lean Whey is a very light powder, and therefore it mixes with ease. You can even mix this with a spoon in a cup of water or almond milk. Due to the thin nature of a high-quality isolate, you should have no complaints with mixing in any fashion. I enjoy using isolate protein powders in baking recipes because they are the ideal rising agents. The last way I like to use protein is by mixing it in a bowl to make a pudding and spreading on baked goods and rice cakes

Formula:

130 Calories

2,.5g Fat

3.5g Carb

25g Protein

Whey Protein Isolate
Whey Protein Hydrosolate

Recovery & Performance ingredients:
L-Carnitine Tartrate

Fat Metabolism & Weight Loss Ingredients:
MCT
CLA

Digestive Aid:
Fibersol-2

1 Like

How would you rank this vs their other newer flavors?

All the other new flavors are sold out. I have not tried them.
They are all limited edition. Once they sell out they are gone.

Based on the other ones I have had (CinnaCrunch, PB, Crispy Crunch, Oatmeal) this is the best out of all of them just due to the fact of how unique it is, and how they captured all 3 elements (PB, Jelly, White Bread)

Taste is subjective but if you are a PB&J fan you will love it.
@SteelerBill13 can chime in on Mint Choc Chip

I suspect this one to be sold out in a few days

oh wow that is interesting that they do all LE flavors… kind of cool… bah too bad I have like a million tubs of protein right now haha.

1 Like