MusclePharm is Back to Quarterly GROWTH - Where Do They Go From Here?

Originally published at: MusclePharm is Back to Quarterly GROWTH (2018) – Where to Go Now?

MusclePharm has taken some hits over the years, but the company seems to have hit “rock bottom” and is now possibly on an upward trajectory! The company’s Q1 reports from 2018 seem to suggest the sports nutrition giant may slowly be climbing back from its five year skid. MusclePharm’s 2018… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

2 Likes

I used to love MP Combat Crunch Bars before they redid the formula (the first formula redo - not the most recent one). Then I used to wonder why my stomach would hurt an hour after eating them…

I decided to take a gander on LabDoor (for those who care about their rankings) and found MP Combat Crunch Bars ranked dead last on their rankings. Haha. a 61% is definitely a failing grade.

Labdoor’s rating system is kind of terrible imo.
I’m not sure if they still do this but they ranked product more on protein % then label accuracy, leading to wildly inaccurate labels scoring higher then proteins with looser macros.
The ingredient safety is based off of if it has an artificial sweetener or sugar, rather then actually dangerous ingredients and weight that so heavily that pro jym scored a 24 just because of the sucralose and ace, but they do not deduct point for stevia despite it having more legitimate toxicity concerns.

Amazingly they ranked this as lower in product safety then the vega bars which failed the heavy metal screening.

2 Likes

I used to love MP’s protein but now there’s so many options out there its not worth it even at Costco prices… aside from that I like their pre-workout Wreckage a lot and HATE their chocolate Naturals organic protein, that just tastes awful :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes