Muscle Tech Mission regular peanut butter flavor?

Hello again,

I made a similar thread earlier, which was about the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor of Muscletech’s Mission 1 protein bar. The Wal Mart store page shows a regular Peanut Butter flavor image, though: MuscleTech Mission 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Clean Protein Bars | Walmart Canada

Has anybody ever seen this one, or know where to actually get it? I contacted them numerous times and they could not give me a consistent answer.
EDIT: Because the thing is, I ordered it from them a couple months back; but because I wanted chocolate peanut butter, not regular, I sent that back to them. But after trying for so long and not being able to get the chocolate pb, I ordered it again from them expecting the regular PB… but they sent chocolate pb this time! Yet still, I now want to get the regular one…

http://www.supplementsgeeks.com/muscletech-mission-1-bars-12-ct-p-7268.html

Try this

That one does not list the regular peanut butter flavor (however, I’m surprised they seem to have the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor in stock).

Damn…thought you meant the Chocolate PB.

I actually really want(ed) to get the chocolate pb flavor; my other thread chronicles that. Ok, this part’s convoluted, so I’ll try to structure this better:

1. I wanted chocolate pb flavor of Mission 1 and have been hunting it for so long.
  2. I came across the Wal Mart listing page for that flavor a couple months back and ordered from there; they instead sent the regular pb, as the image on that page show.
  3. But because I wanted chocolate pb, not regular, I sent that back to them.
  4. But then after trying for so long and not being able to get the chocolate pb, I thought I’d settle with regular; so I ordered it again from them expecting the regular pb… but they sent chocolate pb this time!
  5. And now I’m wanting to get the regular as well, heh!

(it sounds pretty convoluted yes; lesson learned: never return protein bar flavors because you never know if you’ll change your mind later!)

1 Like