Muscle Milk protein bars. Can anyone help me buy these?

Does anyone know where I can buy the Muscle Milk protein bars in singles, not boxes of 12, and which can ship to Canada? I’d really love to try these, but can’t find the ones I’m looking for anywhere online.

EDIT: I’m willing to pay the total cost of the bars, shipping and extra for these flavors:
-Double Rocky Road
-Birthday Cake
-Cookies n Cream
-Lemon Bliss
-Peanut Butter Cookie

I’m now also looking for:
-Almond Cookie
-Chocolate Peanut Butter
-Double Fudge
-Blueberry Waffle

Meijer has them.

I heard about that. They don’t offer extended shipping services, and not internationally (at least not from what I could find on their site). However, they do seem to have much of what I’m looking for.

Would anybody be able to help me out in getting these bars? I’m willing to pay the cost of the bars, shipping and extra if anyone can get these locally and send to me. I’m trying to get these flavors:
-Peanut Butter Cookie
-Double Rocky Road
-Lemon Bliss
-Birthday Cake
-Cookies n Cream

I can check my Meijer store and see what flavors they have for you and give you a price for what they sell them for. As for shipping, I think Canada is expensive, isn’t it ?

Yeah, unfortunately it can be rather expensive. Prices drastically went up a few years ago. But I’d still be willing to pay :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Can’t find individuals, but this variety pack seems like it might be perfect for you, especially if you have Prime! Has each and every one of the flavors you want

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M8QG1W0/ref=mp_s_a_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1526741750&sr=8-6&keywords=muscle%2Bmilk%2Bbars&dpPl=1&dpID=51B74zH6BhL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

Hey, that’s almost perfect! Thanks for linking this, Anthony. Sadly it doesn’t ship to Canada. Would anybody be able to help out with this? I’d really appreciate it!

1 Like

Targets carry these bars. Pretty sure they have stores in Canada

No Target stores in Canada anymore, but they do ship internationally from the online store. I checked, though, and they only have 2 of the 5 flavors I’d like to get and only boxes of 5 each (more than I’m looking to get).

I hate it when sites put up outdated listings. I ordered 4 flavors from the Muscle Milk Red series on a site that had to cancel the order because they actually no longer had them.

I’m now also looking for:
-Almond Cookie
-Chocolate Peanut Butter
-Double Fudge
-Blueberry Waffle

1 Like