Muscle Elements Post Pro

Log 6
Yesterday, back and shoulders session. Ran awfully well, certainly one of my better days. Diet has been a tad bit rough, struggling to meet my protein goals, so thank god for the post-pro. I don’t even bother with my Intra-workout BCAA’s either, since this done the job just as well with preventing soreness. Here’s how we looked for the session:

Pre: Total War & DMAA Off-The-Chain

Warmup on the treadmill for 5 minutes
Couple rotator cuff warmups

Working sets:
5x15 Wide grip pulldowns
5x15-18 Overhand grip barbell rows
3x12-15 Underhand grip rows
4x20 Single arm DB rows
3x15 Single arm cable pulldowns
3x15 Close grip pulldowns
Dropset of Double DB Shoulder Press
6x15 DB side lateral raises
3x20 “L” DB raises
3x12 Cable lateral raises
5x20 Posterier delt reverse flyes, controlled eccentric reps
3x10 Front raise
1x8
1x10 DB shrugs
1x15
2x20

Somewhat higher rep day than usual, amazing pump. I’m thinking this is my perfect rep range area (12-20) when going for hypertrophy. Post-Pro and some Netflix and soon as I got home, still enjoying some relatively warmer temperatures out here

Log 7
Leg Day session, volleyball later that night, typical Sunday evening. Great workout, lower weight, but not quite a powerlifting day. Here’s how we rocked:

10x10 Circuit w/ squats
5x8 Leg press
3x20 Leg Extensions
3x15 each leg Split Squats
3x15 SLD
2x10 SLD
2x5 SLD
3x15 Laying Hamstring Curls
5x20 Calf Extensions

Loving the post-pro as always. It’s niche for me is really the recovery after my workout that allows me to go perform well in my other activities afterword.

Loving the positivity, that’s how we roll

1 Like

Log 8
Arm day, my absolute least favorite day of my split. Bi’s, tri’s, forearms.
Pre: 2 Epi-Plex, Total War, Dr. Jekyll
Intra: ME AmiNO Flow

3x15 Hammer Curls
3x12 Rope Tricep Extensions
3x20 Incline Bench Curls
3x12 Single Arm Spider Curls
4x10 Overhead Extensions
2x21’s w/ EZ curl bar
2x10 Cable Extensions
4x8 Conc. Curls
3x15 Overhand grip curls
3x10 Wrist curls
Run the rack then drop set of conventional bicep curls
Eccentric focused tricep pushdown dropset

Arms are my least favorite, just because I love to move heavy weights around, plus I feel I can never sustain a solid pump longer than an hour, albeit AmiNO Flow helps with that a ton. Post-Pro = Delicious as always.

1 Like

Log 9
Hypertrophy day, but finished up with some deadlifts. Grip strength was a bit weak from doing arms so heavy the previous day so went lighter weights for the most part.
Pre: Total War, blue lemonade in case you’re curious

5x15 Wide grip pulldowns
5x15-18 Overhand grip barbell rows
3x12-15 Underhand grip rows
4x20 Single arm DB rows
3x15 Single arm cable pulldowns
3x15 Close grip pulldowns
Dropset of Double DB Shoulder Press
6x15 DB side lateral raises
3x20 “L” DB raises
3x12 Cable lateral raises
5x20 Posterier delt reverse flyes, controlled eccentric reps
3x10 Front raise
1x8
1x10 DB shrugs
1x15
2x20

2x7 Deadlift 225
5x5 315

Also hit some abs/core to finish up, post pro after as always. Still loving the flavor, which is great because I tend to get bored of flavors quickly. This was yesterday, just hit legs today HARD (also a complete ME stack, pre, Intra, post :slight_smile: ) , and have volleyball later tonight, so I saved today for my last log, since my volleyball days are when it’s best. Last log will be up tonight or tomorrow, and then final thoughts and whatnot will be separate.

Day 10!
Last workout log prior to my final evaluation, and in spirit of doing so, had a full ME stack today. This is from yesterday, so I had volleyball later in the evening, which is why I choose it to be the last day to log, since it’s when it’s best for me. Great leg session

Pre: PreCreXS Cherry Limeade
Intra: AmiNO Flow Watermelon

10x10 Circuit Squats w/ 100lbs. I’m adding 5 lbs every week to this until I completely plateau. It’ll be quite a journey.
5x12 Hack Squats
4x10 Lunges w/ DB’s
6x15 Leg Press
3x12 Laying Hamstring Curls
4x8 Stiff legged deadlifts
To finish, I had my friend in the gym just demolish my legs on the leg extension machine. Whenever I got up, I immediately collapsed. That’s how you know it was a solid set. Walked on the treadmill for 5 minutes to cool down after walking was possible.
Afterwards, sipped on my Post and used a TENS device on my legs to recoup for volleyball. As usual, it helped a TON for me to recover

FINAL THOUGHTS

Wrapping up my 10 day log for Post-Pro here, I’m going to give thoughts and opinions on several facets of the product. Thanks a bunch to @Double-s for hitting me up with this! Personally, I love taking this after my afternoon lift to help me recover for volleyball in the evenings. I’ll be using it the same way when football comes around this summer as well.

Product @ ME: http://www.muscle-elements.com/postpro-powder/#&ui-state=dialog

PP Write-Up: Muscle Elements Post Pro | News & Prices at PricePlow

Here we go:

Taste:
The America Pop flavor was just downright amazing. Really no other way to describe it. Exactly like a melted blue bombsicle pop. I still love the flavor after 10 days of use, and to clarify, I mean I love it, not that I can tolerate it. It it a genuinely good tasting product that I look forward to having. Previously, I had tried RCSS America flavored Aminos which is the only comparison I would have for this, and frankly, it doesn’t hold a candle to the taste system you have here. Looking forward to having this in the summer.

Formula:
This is a really unique product and I love the innovation of the 30:20:10 idea. The carbs are perfect for me when I have something else to do later in the day after lifting, and the protein is obviously great for recovery, as well as the BCAA’s. I didn’t take my normal intra-workout on days I took this, since 5g BCAA’s is more than I’d get from my intra’s, saving me some cash. Another thing I love is the 5 grams of creatine you added. It’s a pain for me to remember taking my creatine daily, so this is great for that as well. Question I’ve always had, why has ME decided to go with 4g Mono and 1g HCl for their creatine blends that they use? Always found it to be quirky. Also love the added Tart Cherry and Coconut Water, great call on those.

Mixability:
Shoutout to you guys for throwing in a shaker cup! Product mixed great, no clumps whatsoever, use exactly the amount of water they say, 16oz and you’re golden.

Cost/Practibility
This product is slightly pricier than you would generally see for a protein shake ($44.99), but, you’re paying for quality and convenience. You get your protein, so you have the component of a protein shake. You also get carbs, so that would be the price of something like Cluster Bomb or Post-Jym, both around $20-30, already added. Plus, you get your creatine and BCAA’s, saving you money on both. So despite a heftier looking price tag, it’s really a much better deal than you would originally expect.

If there is anything else you’d like comments on, feel free to let me know, folks! Great product which I will certainly be utilizing in the future.

What a great review, glad you liked it, lots of new stuff on the horizon for us…stay tuned…

2 Likes