Muscle Elements is Here

Actually had a discussion I created on here recently about sleep-aids and AminoPM seemed like a popular choice. Would love to give it a try if it comes around for logging or samples. Thus far though, AmiNO Flow takes the cake for my favorite supplement of yours. Watermelon flavoring is amazing

1 Like

@Anthony appreciate the kind words. You have to try the coconut lime AF, refreshing, awesome taste and is a one if a kind

1 Like

Therein lies the frustration with MEā€¦If I mayā€¦a lot of us really enjoyed their/your supplements and then silenceā€¦Twitter started tweeting out random spam linksā€¦website says a lot of out of stockā€¦

Loved AminoFlow and will consider Lime.

Again glad to have you guyā€™s here.

@SteelerBill13 you are 100% right. 2017 was a crazy roller coaster of a year and we are hoping to put this behind us.

If any of you are having difficulty finding product, please let me know. I will get it for you and do the best with pricingā€¦

1 Like

I had a question about the Precre Xs caffeine content. Iā€™m a little confused. Iā€™m reading up at the top of the page and you say 420 mgs. total and on the Priceplow write up even it says 419mg. But if itā€™s 370 mgs caffeine anhydrous plus 44 mgs. from the 200 mgs. guarana at 22% plus 50 mgs. dicaffeine malate at about 73% caffeine Iā€™m adding that up to about 450 mgs.

On their site, it doesnā€™t list Guarana anymore. Dicaffeine malate is also up to 70mg. The math works out with that.

Just looked on their site and youā€™re right. I appreciate it.

Great Company and PreCre XS is an excellent pre.

I saw @onder18 question pop to my email as I was just about to answer but looks like everyone beat me to the punchline. Thank you.

Our Pre Cre (non XS) has guarana in it.

Love the interaction guys. For those contributing, would love to hear what you HAVE tried and your honest opinionsā€¦feelings will not be hurt for negativity. Only way for us to continue to improve is through users feedback.

While not exactly applicable I am going to take this as permission to ask the earlier hinted question.
Whatā€™s in your protein powders natural flavors?

Not sure I understand.

Legally you can list chemicals that only influence flavor in a blend called ā€œflavoringā€(exceptions for sweeteners) if the chemicals are extracted from a plant or something else natural you can call it natural flavoring, if not its called artificial flavoring. Iā€™m asking what chemicals are used in the natural flavoring of your protein powder.

We have 2 different natural vanilla flavors from 2 different companies.

Stack3d just posted that ME Post-Pro American Pop is going to be available to retailersā€¦I believe CJ loved that flavorā€¦The question is which retailers?

Whats in either one?

@Christianmelon unfortunately it is proprietary. Comes from the 2 companies and is finished at our manufacturer.

@SteelerBill13, will get you a list of stores

Thank you Double S

Ha I win.
Interesting rule apparently post need to be 10 characters long to be posted.