Muscle-Elements Giveaway Time Again

So I have been hearing the chatter about people wanting to try Pre Cre and PreCre XS and here is your chance.

I am looking for (1) person interested in PreCre and (1) person interested in PreCre XS to do a 10 day logging opportunity for a full serving tub.

Answer these questions…

1. US Address?
  2. What intrigues you about PreCre / XS? Which would you like to try?
  3. Tried any other M-E products?
  4. Other PWO’s you really like?
  5. Currently logging or have won any products in the last 30 days (not just from us)?!
  6. Willing to do at least a 10 day log/diary?
  7. I am a huge TV person and looking for something new. (I don’t have cable, rather Netflix, Hulu and Amazon) What are you currently watching?

xs

5 Likes
2 Likes

Haven’t tried the regular Pre-Cre, but I’m a Stim junkie so I’ve went with the XS. Currently logging a ME product here, so I won’t enter so the love from them can be passed around to as many people as possible. Highly recommend trying this one folks! The America Pop is great with Post-Pro so I’m sure the same flavor with this will be stellar

1 Like

ME Is going nuts on here…it’s good to see

3 Likes

@SteelerBill13, and I ain’t done

2 Likes

Yes, US address!

I’m a guy who normally goes 500+mg on caffeine. If I can find something that works well on less, I’d be all for that! Oh, and yeah I’m leaning more toward the XS version.

Thus far, I haven’t tried other ME stuff. My supplement budget has been low recently, but I have my eye on AminoPM right now.

Not logging anything, nor have I win anything. (Ever :cry:)

Absolutely willing to do a 10 day log! (As long as you aren’t expecting me to have it finished in those 10 days! :joy:)

I’m not a tv guy at all, literally watching nothing. My girlfriend is big on tv tho, so I catch some of what she watches here and there.

Editing. Just noticed I missed a question. Others that I like are generally anything really high stim. HyperMax and Sudewalk Keaka have been big ones for me recently because I like them both a lot and they always seem to have great prices. I like Conqu3r unleashed a lot, finding some good deals now that it’s been replaced. The other I enjoyed was NutraBio Pre. I got one of the blue ras beta tubs and I was surprised how well it worked considered it’s comparatively low stims.

2 Likes

US Address? YOU KNOW IT BABY
What intrigues you about PreCre / XS? I’ve liked other ME products in the past, the use of cyclic dextrin and DMAE are of particular interest to me - this feels much more like an endurance-based PWO than pump-based, which I love for lower body days.
Tried any other M-E products? I love Amino-PM.
Other PWO’s you really like? Pre-Kaged, Quake, Prolific, Mesomorph. I have a hard cap of about 350mg of caffeine (no XS for me) and don’t much care for exotic stims anymore despite my mention of Mesomorph. I’m looking for an everyday staple, not some of the diesel stuff i’d keep around for PR days.
Currently logging or have won any products in the last 30 days (not just from us)?! I am not!
Willing to do at least a 10 day log/diary? I sure am!
I am a huge TV person and looking for something new. (I don’t have cable, rather Netflix, Hulu and Amazon) What are you currently watching? Depends on what you like - I think they took Fringe off of Netflix but it’s one of my favorites ever. I think Person of Interest is still on there, and that’s another one of my favorites - I like big procedural SciFi type stuff. Outside of that genre, American Vandal was quite funny, and I really dug The Tick reboot.

1 Like

Us address yes! The formula intrigues me, I have not tried ME , IM NOT logging any other product , I like HYPERMAX XT , OUTBREAK NUTRITION PATHOGEN , GIANT RIOT , MERICA LABZ are my current products. A great show to watch is Shameless. I would definitely log it for you! Good luck everyone

1 Like

Exactly when I utilize my PreCre as well

2 Likes

US Address? >> Yes (California)

What intrigues you about PreCre / XS? >> Enjoy carb based pre workouts since I typically do not eat any food before my workouts, which often occur in the middle of the afternoon. The carbs in these two products would be perfect for giving the boost in energy and stamina to complete a workout. Plus, as all of @PricePlowStaff knows, we love open labels and @MuscleElements would have it no other way.

Tried any other M-E products? >> Tried the Amino PM when it first came out and have also had a sample of PreCre a few years back.

Other PWO’s you really like? >> Dymatize Pre WO, NutraBio Pre and Pre Extreme, and Genius Pre for when I want to go non stim.

Currently logging or have won any products in the last 30 days (not just from us)?! >> Yes, previously logged SNS Agmatine XT on the PricePlow Forum.

Willing to do at least a 10 day log/diary? Absolutely!

I am a huge TV person and looking for something new. (I don’t have cable, rather Netflix, Hulu and Amazon) What are you currently watching? >> On Amazon >> If you are a car guy, the Grand Tour is my go to right now. If you ever watched the British version of Top Gear, the Grand Tour is the same three guys from that show doing the same stunts as before. Super cars, crashes and questionable British humor. Currently in season 2 with a new episode every Friday.

Thank you for the opportunity.

I love Top Gear so much! I hadn’t heard anything about The Grand Tour before, only that it has the same hosts. Glad to hear it turned out well, I’m gonna have to look into that.

1 Like

Thank you for all the great apps thus far, please let me know which you are interested in PreCre or XS

2 Likes

Awesome promo! I’m already logging AminoPM, otherwise I’d jump in. Everyone should jump on this… PreCre XS, especially in bomb pop, sounds dreamy… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m pretty confident that on a Forum where people are discussing ‘lifting weights bro’ and getting stimmed out of your mind he said ‘dreamy’. Hmm

3 Likes

Not sure what you’re getting at but we’ll go with it lol.

1 Like

I’m just giving you a hard time.

2 Likes

Interested in both but would prefer XS.

Honestly, I think the Grand Tour is better because they have more freedom from Amazon vs the BBC.

:ok_hand: :100:

1 Like

My daughter was actually on an episode of Person of Interest.

Shameless- love that show, just when you think ur own personal life is dysfunctional, watch this show

4 Likes