Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/MHbLkSvUtJQ

Taste:
Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar is a light brown color, but still provides an ample amount of white chocolate to offset the dominant base. The mochaccino adds a welcoming espresso, hot milk, and chocolate flavor that hit your taste buds in the backend. By no means is it overbearing or heavy, but provides a unique Starbucks twist to the first breakfast bar on the outright bar line. If you were a fan of the two white chocolate chips bars this is yet another fantastic bar.

Texture:
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros:

Calories ~ 280
Fat ~ 14g
Carbs ~ 25g
Protein ~ 15g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, White Chocolate Chips, Velositol

Velositol is a patented, revolutionary ingredient, that when used with protein is designed to accelerate and boost muscle protein synthesis (MPS), a key to enhanced muscle growth, lean body mass, and quicker muscle recovery. Only the Breakfast version of the Outright Bars contains Velositol.

Rankings:

[center]
[size=5][color=red] Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter Outright Bar [/size][/color]

[color=blue] Taste [/color]

Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base is a staple in the outright bar family. It is spread across all of the original peanut butter outright bars. The bar is a light brown color, but still provides an ample amount of white chocolate to offset the dominant base. The mochaccino adds a welcoming espresso, hot milk, and chocolate flavor that hit your taste buds in the backend. By no means is it overbearing or heavy, but provides a unique Starbucks twist to the first breakfast bar on the outright bar line. If you were a fan of the two white chocolate chips bars this is yet another fantastic bar.

[color=blue] Texture [/color]
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

[color=blue] Macros [/color]

Calories ~ 280
Fat ~ 14g
Carbs ~ 25g
Protein ~ 15g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Whey Protein Isolate, White Chocolate Chips, Velositol

Velositol is a patented, revolutionary ingredient, that when used with protein is designed to accelerate and boost muscle protein synthesis (MPS), a key to enhanced muscle growth, lean body mass, and quicker muscle recovery. Only the Breakfast version of the Outright Bars contains Velositol.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  5. Mochaccino White Chocolate Peanut Butter
  6. White Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  7. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  8. Sunflower Seed Butter Chocolate Chip
  9. Pumpkin Pie Peanut Butter
  10. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  11. S’mores Peanut Butter
  12. Toffee Peanut Butter
  13. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  14. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  15. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  16. White Chocolate Raspberry
  17. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
3 Likes

The flavors here speak to me in every way – glad to see it was well-executed :+1:

Curious that you mentioned other people mentioning the bars getting harder. I picked up the White Chocolate PB Crisp and Pumpkin Pie bars recently. And the former was super soft, but the latter was… a bit rough. Not sure if it’s a QC issue – but glad to hear this one is on-point.

1 Like

Nice review! I just got these in and I get this sugar wafer type taste from these that I really enjoy.

1 Like