MitoBurn: β-Aminoisobutyric Acid (L-BAIBA) from NNB Nutrition

Originally published at: MitoBurn: β-Aminoisobutyric Acid (L-BAIBA) from NNB Nutrition

We recently covered an exercise-induced amino acid named BAIBA. This article expands on that article’s research and introduces you to a tested and verified form of L-BAIBA named MitoBurn from NNB Nutrition (info@nnbnutrition.com). NNB Nutrition has finally brought us a trusted and tested form of L-BAIBA, which we call an… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Who doesn’t want a stronger lever lol

1 Like

So L-BAIBA to augment the beneifts of cardio, and EMIQ to augment the benefits of resistance training (if we’re talking relatively unproven ingredients that have potential):

1 Like

And Urolithin A while we’re at it.

I know OL has used Uro B, and there’s some promising rodent data on it as well, but so far I’ve only seen a human study on A:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s42255-019-0073-4

Can we get a product with Uro A, EMIQ, and BAIBA?

1 Like

I think you’ll see more combos of BAIBA with other ingredients in 2020.

NNB is incredibly talented at their ingredient production, but lacked the exposure to big/emerging brands before this year.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what comes out.
Hopefully there is a good budget product, since I want to try it.

Anyone have anecdotal feedback on this? @Extrabeef I know you were with OL for a bit, did you utilIe the BAIBA?

Don’t think it was used there, AFAIK NNB is the first company to make it commercially available.

I’m beta testing it right now in a formula, Mike has been using it raw

anecdotally, it makes us ‘warm’ up quicker and our heart rates reach their ‘cardio’ levels faster.

longer term results will need to be tracked for the real shining IMO

1 Like

My mistake - thought I heard OL utilized it. Thanks for the feedback. GBB def gives me the “warm up” effect. Big fan of Steel Sweat because of this.

I was using Like a Pro’s Burn Away right now and I definitely felt that way about GBB in there

I just read through this article and noticed something weird. In the article and in videos discussing L-BAIBA, Mike has mentioned the LD50 study and how it showed serious weight loss. The article says, for example, “Some key images are below, and unsurprisingly, the higher doses showed more weight loss!” However, I’ve been scratching my head looking at the chart provided, because to me it looks like the mice all gained weight, rather than lost it. All 7 test subjects gained weight by day 7 and more weight by day 14 as compared to day 0. To make sure I wasn’t misreading the chart, I went to the PDF of the LD50 study and it says right in the body weight discussion: “All the animals gained body weight over the course of the study in all the steps as compared to day 0 (Refer Table 2).” Can anyone explain how the LD50 study body weight changes were misinterpreted as weight loss in this write up or, more interestingly, does anyone have any ideas on why L-BAIBA at high doses would instigate weight gain rather than loss, given the purported effects on fat oxidation?

oleuropein vs Cyanadin 3-glucoside (C3G) vs L-BAIBA (or S-BAIBA) which does it best ?