‘Merica Labz Napalm Thermogenic Pre: Labor Day 2023 Revamp

Originally published at: ‘Merica Labz Napalm Thermogenic Pre: Labor Day 2023 Revamp

This article reflects the updated 2023 version released Labor Day, September 4th. Every so often, ‘Merica Labz releases a special edition version of their flagship pre-workout Red, White & Boom. Red, White & Boom Napalm is a combination of a thermogenic and pre-workout. It’s specifically formulated to increase fat metabolism… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Honestly a very good formula. I haven’t seen 300 mg of Eria in a long time. Halostachine is also fairly rare to see.

Did not expect good doses of Citru, Beta alanine and Betaine.

Yeah they nailed all three, no complaints

If it is in a good price, I’ll probably give it a try.

Was betting at least 3$ a serving, for the formula, was correct.

Ordered some, very neat looking formula, will let y’all know what i think.

I have yet to try the new variations, but the original Red, White and Boom I absolutely loved. You would not think so with such a simple formula but does the job, so if the variations are just added extra then I bet they are great. Plan to run them in the future once I get through my current stash!