'Merica Labz Energy Drinks Review

‘Merica Labz Merica Energy Drink Review

Taste

Impeachment (Peach) –. The flavor is realistic, has a strong sweet peach flavor that hits you from the very first sip. The conjunction of the carbonation instantly made me think of a diet peach fanta with the enrichment of eating a fresh peach. How ‘Merica Energy got the flavoring so pure on this drink is surreal. This was the biggest surprise to me out of all the drinks from ‘Merica Energy. I am not a peach fan by any means, but this flavor is the best of the five current flavors

Freedom – Freedom is a bombsicle knockoff. To me, this flavor did not provide enough depth to duplicate a freedom flavor. The combination or the blue raspberry, cherry, and lime were a little lackluster on the sweetness as the carbonation overpowered it. This was my least favorite of all the flavors on the line.

Let’s Make ‘Merica Grape Again (Grape) – The ‘Merica Labz Grape provides a bold grape flavor that resembles a fanta soda. The carbonation and flavor combination leaves a very clean taste that is refreshing on your taste buds. Most people are not huge grape fans, but this flavor is a great replica for anyone who likes diet grape soda.

Not Your Granny’s Apple (Apple) – Being a big apple fan this flavor was one that sparked my interest. What I truly enjoy is the crispness of the apple flavor. The aftertaste provides a hint of sour apple, which gives you the best of both worlds. With a great combination of sour and sweet this flavor is well rounded.

‘Merican Made (Orange) – The orange flavor in ‘Merica Enegy is not something that will pack a punch like an apple or impeachment. The subtle taste provides a refreshing flavor from the first sip until the aftertaste. This is nowhere as sweet as tang, but reminds me of a Sunkist drink that has a fresh taste to it. For those who do not like overpowering sweet orange flavor, this is the drink for you.

Formula

• There are no artificial colors in any of the ‘Merica Labz energy drinks making them clear.

‘Merica Energy formula carries over vitamin B6 and B12, which is found in both Bang, Hyde Power Potion, and C4 Carbonated Energy Drinks There is a ‘Merica Energy and Focus Blend which highlights:

250mg Acetyl L-Carnitine – Enhanced focus, improved memory, and neuroprotecitve effects

250mg Choline Bitartrate – Enhances focus, memory, and mood.

~200mg Caffeine – This is the stimulant provided in the energy drink.

50mg Guarana Extract - Metabolism booster in addition to the potent amount of caffeine it provides.

The caffeine intake is similar to the C4 Carbonated Energy drink, but lower by 100-150mg from Bang Energy Drink & Hyde Power Potion. The inclusion of Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, and Guarana help provide a synergistic effect for a prolonged caffeine half-lfie.

Cost

$30-35/Case direct from ‘Merica Labz. There are other vendors who do stock the product for a bit cheaper (~$27/Case). If you do grab 2 cases for $50 you get free shipping which is a great incentive. Most consumers it is hard to sell them on a case of 12 energy drinks before trying a single. With the option of a mixed case that provides 3 peach, 3 freedom, 2 grape, 2 apple, and 2 orange cans this makes it a worthwhile investment Not all companies provide this, which makes it easy to help you choose what flavors to buy in the future based off taste preference.

Comparison

So here is the big one most people want to know. How does it stack up to the popular energy drinks on the market!?

‘Merica Energy à Medium Carbonation, Prolonged Caffeine Half-Life (Choline, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Guarana Extract)

Bang à Stronger Carbonation, BCAA, Creatine, COQ10, B12, B6, Taurine, 300mg Caffeine

Hyde à Less Carbonation, Sweeter Taste, 350mg Caffeine, LCLT (recovery), Citrulline (Pump), Teacrine & Choline (Nootropics)

Cellucor C4 Carbonated à Moderate Carbonation, bold flavors, No artificial colors/dyes (Purple Frost), Blend of Beta-Alanine (Endurance), Betaine (Performance), Citrulline (Pump/ Prevent Lactic Acid Build Up)

For those looking for the strongest energy and focus à Hyde

If you favor straight flavor and a strong initial hit of energyà Bang

If you favor Performance and a good tasting product à C4 Energy Drinks

If you favor focus and a great tasting energy drink à ‘Merica Energy

2 Likes

Going to give the Apple a try, only one that interest me.

1 Like

Wise move. Freedom and Orange need some density added to enhance the flavor.

I’ve had all of these except the Orange one. The Green Apple and Freedom will for sure give you citizenship. I’m talking M16s on your T buds. The peach one kind of tastes like butt cheeks

Funny enough, butt cheeks taste just like ImPeachment :grimacing:

Peach, grape, apple are the best ones. Freedom is good but it was the biggest let down

I would like to try them all except peach. I hate all peach flavored stuff…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

For those wondering, green apple flavor taste like apple cider imo

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s about right.

Tbh these taste quite “artificial” to me, similar to but distinct from Hyde Power Potions

I don’t know of a single energy drink that doesn’t taste artificial out of the Zevia/Phocus market. I mean, let’s be honest, they all taste artificial

Okay, yeah, but these are noteworthy for it even in their category. Standout. Imo.

I agree, but that Granny’s Apple flavor is GUD