Meal Replacement with Casein Whey

I need your help to setup my next diet.
I’m looking for a meal replacement protein powder with Casein Whey and 2:1 carb to protein ratio.

If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know.
For now, I’m set for Redcon1 MRE, though it doesn’t have Casein.

1 Like

If you are looking purely to buy a Meal Replacement instead of making your own, then hands down the best one I have used is Major Mass by VMI. However, it does not contain Casein. Tastes amazing. However, if you have a good protein blend and just want to add Casein, then GNC Micellar Casein is a good cheap option, each scoop is 5g, so you can makeshift it as you need or see fit.

MRE is good, but it gets into the whole issue of protein sources and what Aminos are actually in there. NutraBio has MRP, which may be more in line with what you are looking for. @Kon_Rock is a rep and can probably get your more information if that is something you are interested in. Just my two cents!

1 Like

Hey man, yeah our Nutrabio MRP is complete meal replacement that would be perfect for you.

Let me know if you have questions and if you want a discount code for it, hit me up​:muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Nutrabio MRP has a nice profile, but it is a $40 for 18 serving for a 25g Protein and Carb. I wish they could make a 50 serving tub.

1 Like

Take a look through the MyProtein.com website. They have a ton of products and usually offer some large size bags of certain items.

One thing to consider in this genre of Meal Replacements is quality of proteins. As you see ours is WPI90 and Casein also with Cyclic Dextrin for carbs not Maltodextrin. Which means digestion is gonna be easy and no bloat or discomfort. I can get you a discount code for it too, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, if budget comes first, get some casein and blend it with rice or oats. Cheap, and customizable macros.

1 Like

That would be much better than these expensive meal replacement supplements.

Well, that is an idea my lazy ass didn’t think about.

Is there a type of oat that can be drink though a shaker and doesn’t need a blender?

Another option could be the MRE with some Greek yogurt for your casein source.

Or buy some pure casein and mix it with the MRE.

“Oat flour,” available online or in health foods stores, is literally just finely ground oats. MyProtein sells it too if you live in the US or UK.