May C4 Energy Giveaway

C4 Energy Giveaway!!

May means it’s almost summer!!

What flavor is going to help you get your summer on?

At the Lake? On the trail? At the Beach? What flavor and where?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a C4 Energy 12 pack!!!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

Even though I haven’t tried it yet, summer is definitely made for Skittles on the golf course

3 Likes

Smart Energy Blue Raspberry. Working in IT i flip between the home office and working from home. Depsite working inside after a recent job promotion my hours may be a bit longer and work will increase. Having the extra cognitive benefits in Smart Energy help me with my profession of working in IT.

I would love to see Skittles or other flavors expand into the Smart Energy line as that is my preference of the Cellucor Energy Drinks.

3 Likes

Peach Mango Nectar Smart has been my go to. Although theres nany other flavors i could choose. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Same I would love to see other flavors migrate to the Smart Energy lineup

3 Likes

Would love to see some collabs in the Smart Energy line, will shoot this up the ladder than we have been hearing it more and more!

2 Likes

@stad0203 @burntreality I like how you fellas think! SE is where it is at. Especially for a IT professional background and profession like myself. The extra cognitive enhancers are awesome.

2 Likes

Love the starburst flavors, taking my 2 husky’s on a trail with some beaches for them to cool off

2 Likes

Though I enjoy all of the flavors, Mango and Peach are a great combination. Softball season in full swing!

2 Likes

Winner later today!

Also might grab a wild card winner for something new… Who’s interested in that?

4 Likes

Something new?? :astonished:

2 Likes

My favorite flavor for the summer is Tropical Blast. It is the perfect flavor to sip while relaxing by the pool or on the beach! I know I can’t wait to enjoy mine while on vacation this summer.

1 Like

I’m always torn between the Snow Cone and Cherry flavors. I wasn’t a big Cherry fan throughout my life until the past few years.
Just went through a whole case of C4 while I was down in Florida. Kept me awake from the gym to Disney and to tour my (probably) future school. Extremely sad to come back to PA weather after that though.

Winner: @TheSolution

Thanks for all the activity this week, the wild card winner will be picked in the next couple days for something new :slight_smile:

Bob, email me your shipping info and flavor choice: astevens@cellucor.com

4 Likes

I am checking what’s in stock on the webpage now and will shoot you a message.
Thank you @stad0203 @burntreality and the rest of the team.

4 Likes

Always interested!

Congrats @TheSolution

3 Likes

Summer time means Watermelon time. So ima put a couple of those cans in the fridge and crack them open on those hot summer days coming our way!

1 Like

Thanks for the info
Be on the lookout for the C4 Ultimate Carbonated as well. They will pack a more serious punch.

1 Like

Thank you @burntreality and @stad0203

3 Likes