March SUPPness 2018 - Our 4th Annual March Madness Contest is ON!

@Mike this was awesome never dreamed I’d be getting something . Thanks for putting this together

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Man I was doing so good after the first round, haha. All fell apart after that!

2 Likes

Congrats to all!

My bracket was too good to be bad and not bad enough to be good for a prize LOL

3 Likes

Whoever gets the andro stack from Vaxxen, throw up a log of that! Looks like some good stuff

1 Like

So this is the list of winners?

2 Likes

Should I start to panic if I haven’t gotten my email yet?

2 Likes

Yes, panic button deployed. A few people haven’t sent in responses, we’re waiting on them first.

Hate dragging feet on this, we have a few personal things happening here that are causing us some drama, March SUPPness will get deployed though!

5 Likes

Moved up to 5th - hot diggity!

2 Likes

Ah c’mon folks, I’m ready to get mine!

3 Likes

Somewhat wished I had entered given how many drops there have been, but I didn’t understand how to enter and my picks would have been random guessing :P.

2 Likes

I had the 'puter auto pick mine, hence “worst bracket” :wink: more of a band geek myself, don’t follow sports at all. Their costumes are all quite contrite and practical for my tastes.

#GoSports

:raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

Not sure if I won anything but if so what would the email address be? TIA

2 Likes

It was contact@priceplow.com

2 Likes

I think he means for him to check, like he might have multiple emails. Should be the one you linked to your account on here @Derek_Michael

2 Likes

Dang got 11th place and didnt win anything ;( better luck next year. thanks for the response!!

2 Likes

ATTENTION SLACKERS

Still need mailing addresses from

I think we’re ready to roll on this! Sorry for the slowdown

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo folks, don’t make me claim your supps!

2 Likes

@AZrunning check your email, just figured out what happened here!

Your bracket was really named ESPNFAN5301828118 1 and this is the one that picked all kinds of crazy ass upsets!

LOL you deserve something for that one right there!

Anyway got everything glued together here, nice pick there, send over your mailing address please!

2 Likes

Just sent my mailing address

3 Likes

@tayloravakian joined on March 15th and hasn’t been back since, wouldn’t hold your breath for him

2 Likes