March SUPPness 2018 - Our 4th Annual March Madness Contest is ON!

I was confused because there was two lists. The first one had my name on it, but the 2nd one didn’t. Maybe others are confused as well. I thought the first list were winners.

2 Likes

I just sent my info. Chill dog

3 Likes

I just sent mine

2 Likes

Just tryna speed us along, my bad brotha!

2 Likes

From where we stand as people running promos, we put time and effort into getting the products lined up and making sure everything is straight on our end. Once we announce the winners we provide the directive to get us your information. The longer it takes to get everyone’s info, the longer it takes to get the product into the winners hands and sometimes we have to select new winners.

So if you take the time as a consumer to enter a promo, please keep up on the thread and make sure you’re are in compliance with the rules of the promo (whatever they are).

I am not saying this is directed at you, so please don’t take it that way. This is for everyone.

6 Likes

Every brand was contacted last night with the winners! I scheduled Facebook shares each night for the next few weeks to thank them all.

Here’s a quick shot:

More of those to be done, but you get the idea - it’s now out of our hands finally! Lots happening here, thanks for the patience

5 Likes

Didn’t even know Hi-Tech was in it

1 Like

Ooooh giddy :raising_hand_man::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m just glad there is a company that actually follows thru with the promo/contest. I’ve “won” a couple giveaways and still haven’t received anything dating back to last year. Why do a giveaway if you’re not actually going to give anything away? Anyway, thanks for being one of the good ones.

3 Likes

Thanks @goose

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck: Got PPK from Blue Star(Thank you) headed my way !!! Really wanted to Try that Beast Mode Super Sauna. Anyone know if Beast have samples?

2 Likes

Got a couple things on their way. Still 4 prizes that I don’t know what they are so far

2 Likes

Think I’m most excited to see what you haul in!!

2 Likes

Already received one package. Might make a thread with pictures and then reviews of the spoils

4 Likes

I got a notification from Blue Star yesterday and I asked my rep buddies which one of them was sending me a package with PPK/Shaker and no one admitted to it. Now I know, thanks @Mike

3 Likes

Two more arrived today! That’s 3 thus far

4 Likes

When is the new thread coming?

1 Like

Got my goodies today for what I assume to be for having an awesome team name (STIMDICK, best name EVER) as my bracket took a dump at the end. I got a box from Merica Labz containing their Red White & Boom PWO and Core Nutritionals Fury Extreme. I have yet to try either and will report back when I give them a go soon. Thanks @PricePlow!!!

3 Likes

I got two separate packages in the mail, very generous prizes! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

March 2019??

Actually you got a couple impressive upsets I thought, but that put it over the top. Jill had a few teams she liked as she was doing the organization, but I also noted that one. LOL she rolled her eyes

3 Likes