**March C4 Energy Giveaway**

C4 Energy Giveaway!!

What do you use your C4 Energy for? Weight training, running, video games, house work, wellness, just a general pick me up?

We wanna know!!!

Winner picked at the end of the week for a case C4 Energy in a flavor of their choice!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

4 Likes

C4 is used as a get-me-up, coffee replacement, or off-day energy boost.
I prefer to use a powder for pre-workout as carbonation can settle heavy (for some not all)
Would be a great birthday present!

2 Likes

I do not drink coffee or tea, so C4 Energy is my source of tasty caffeine when I don’t want to take any capsules for an energy boost.

Sometimes I will drink the entire can in one sitting, other times I will drink some then put the rest in the fridge and come back to it to take sips here and there. I have noticed that with C4 cans, they seem to hold their carbonation after opening better than any other brand of energy drinks that I have tried.

2 Likes

I use C-4 when I am at work on a non-training day for some pick me up. There is something in that C-4 yellow can that gives me an extra boost, not sure what it is but its there. I don’t drink any energy drink on training days. I don’t need all that caffeine since I use a pre-workout before training. :slight_smile:
Oh, and thanks for the giveaway !

2 Likes

I like my C4’s as a preworkout for my lighter days. My usual pre is about 400-600mg of caffeine for heavy days so rotating in something lower stim helps to keep caffeine tolerance at bay. When it’s sunny out and I’ve got the top down, it’s great to sip on an ice cold C4 (in my C4 of course)

2 Likes

600mg dang man!!

2 Likes

Anything over 200-300 is too much for me anymore with preworkouts.

3 Likes

That’s for my real heavy squat or deadlift days.

2 Likes

C4 smart energy on my way to work is a daily thing for me. Good clean energy and helps me focus for the day. Plus they taste amazing!

2 Likes

I use my C4 energy mostly for pre workout but also on the weekends when I need a pick-me-up to clean the house or other daily chores. I absolutely love the carbonation, the flavors, & the jitter-free energy.

2 Likes

I use C4 energy mainly for my early morning lifts but also I use it a lot during the work day or on the weekends as a coffee replacement

2 Likes

Weightlifting, softball tournaments, firewood cutting, bicycling and sometimes I just need a kick in the butt!!

2 Likes

Usually pre workout, but sometimes just to get through a day at work

2 Likes

One of my favorite things is the grab and go part of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Winner later today!

2 Likes

Winnner: @Brawn

Email me your flavor choice and shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

7 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much for the giveaway. I appreciate it a lot. I just sent you an email with my information and flavor choice… Midnight Cherry. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats !

3 Likes

Great flavor choice. All of the cherry flavors for these are amazing

2 Likes

Yep. Cherry, Cola, and Bubblegum are my top 3 favorites in drinks.

2 Likes