Lipo 6 RX: New Nutrex Fat Burner with Long-Lasting Energy

Nutrex has been one of the most aggressive companies in the fat burner market in the last few years, releasing new products almost as soon as effective new ingredients are tested in studies. They’ve also been rewarded for it, as pretty much everything so far in their Lipo 6 series …
(Read More on the PricePlow Blog)

Can women take lipo6 Rx?

Definitely. It seems that most users of the entire Lipo-6 family are women. Just be ready to handle about 175mg caffeine at once.

Thank you so much for the reply. I bought this bottle yesterday but was afraid to take it.

No problem! We love the formula, 1 cap would be just right for me. But if you can't handle a strong cup of coffee (like a Short-size Starbucks) then this might be too much for you.

Hi! What is the difference between Lipo 6 Rx and Lipo 6 Black Ultraconcentrate? Thank you!

Is there anything you can do to avoid nausea while taking this? This was my 3rd or 4th day and I felt sick to my stomach all day. I haven't weighed since day one but my husband has and he's lost 8 lbs in 3-4 days!! Definitely working

Probably not? But you should contact Nutrex on this one.

It's likely the ginger or rauwolscine... both are "pungent" and potent herbal ingredients that your body is basically telling you to stop taking. Best to listen to the body.

Maybe we can dig something similar up that doesn't have rauwolscine to see if that's it. Have you ever had a product with yohimbe before? Yohimbine is a similar molecule, if you didn't like that either, then it could be the rauwolscine...

between lipo 6rx and IGNIT3 Ultra Premium Thermogenic Furnace Igniter by Olympus Labs, which one do you recommend?

IGNIT3 right now

Hi. Is it true that Lipo6x is no longer in production? between lipo 6x and lipo6 RX which one u recommended? thank you