Limitless Life Nootropics Introduction

Would like to do a Aniracetam and Choline Stack. You guys are in Florida?

1 Like

Yes in Florida and message sent

Wow this is awesome! If anyone needs guinea pigs -let me know! Studying for the BAR right now, so Id love to experiment with some nootropics such as Aniracetam, GPC, or Bromantane.

1 Like

LOGGERS CHOSEN

@Msseffect Aniracetam and Choline Stack
@Anthony Limitless Choline Complex
@blongo804 CRL 40-940
@Matt_Towson Bromantane?

3 Likes

I am really excited to follow these logs and read the reviews

1 Like

Awesome, Iā€™ve got some crazy things Iā€™d like to try mixing the nootropics with

1 Like

This is great. Looking forward to logging for everyone to see and review!

1 Like

Really wish the MK677 wasnā€™t out of stock, would have really liked to hear a review.

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard a lot of good about MK677 in general. Most of whatā€™s out there is crazy expensive tho, so Iā€™ve never tried it.

1 Like

MA Labs has a killer MK677 product called Somatozine and it is the best mk677 product I have ever used. The price is $80 a bottle but the code arnold20 is good for 20% off.

1 Like

Their Vicaine is a killer nootropic formula as well

2 Likes

How many caps you use 2 or 3?

I used both. The 3 cap dose had me going for quite some time

1 Like

Any update on when these are gonna be sent out?

1 Like

Ok the owner said today or tomorrow. Can everyone post here as soon as they receive products??

2 Likes

Thanks and I am going to start with 2 caps then.

2 Likes

Anyoneā€™s tracking past pre-shipment yet?

2 Likes

I spoke to the owner about this. I asked him to post here ASAP.

1 Like

We have been experiencing much higher than normal volume. Iā€™m happy about it but its put us behind to the point we had to hire extra help. Orders that were paid for are of course taking presidence over samples. Orders are guaranteed to go out in 24 to 48 hours and we barely kept up, (in a few cases have not) so samples have not been shipped. We are finally caught up and have extra help so expect samples to go out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Is anybody able to provide any feedback on this yet?