Ketogenics GDA Glucosatrol

Went to order now that I’m nearly outta Glycophase, but sold out. Thankfully partial restock tomorrow. Code Bob15 still work?

Yes Sir
Year round code.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

No problem.
I don’t get anything out of the code. It is just a coupon that can help anyone on the online message boards get the products for a discount.

I am going to be ordering up another bottle + 3 bottles of KetoLytes. 2 of my favorites.

Please let me know what you think when you try Glycophase

1 Like

It is in stock but as per site, limited units right now:

*** June 1 - in stock, LOW INVENTORY - Full restock by June 15th ***

2 Likes

Ordered. Thanks!

2 Likes

Let us know what ya think!

1 Like

Just a lil update for ya Bob, absolutely love this stuff. Crazy good pumps when I’m using for a pwo meal, and just a general better feeling when I use them for a cheat meal.

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it buddy :slight_smile:
@KetoDiesel

2 Likes

Awesome! Yeah its so multifaceted. All the ways you can use it

1 - the obvious pre big carb meal
2 - pre workout alone or with your pre w/o meal
3 - pre post workout meal.
4 - for us keto people we also take it to help speed up re entry into ketosis post carb up, carb meal etc.
5 - daily use for its overall health promoting properties

The feedback is so awesome we get, random emails from all walks of life. Keto people, big non keto muscle dudes, fitness females and even the random overweight woman who enjoys the product.

Then I get random emails “is it normal to use this stuff and hardly gain any scale weight after a cheat meal which usually ads 3 to 5lbs next morning”. Or dont feel like crap after. … they are always perplexed but I pretty much tell them it’s a common type of feedback we get.

It’s that one product that people routinely buy a few at a time, one guy bought 6 last week, a woman bought 4. Gotta love it.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re getting lots of good feedback! Left a five star review to show my support of course

2 Likes

Honestly.
Everyone who has tried it has absolutely loved it.
Sure the price may be a bit hefty, but you get what you pay for.
The “Bob15” code does help a bit, and once you try it then you see why its such a powerful and effective product.

3 Likes

Yup. Also keep in mind you have popular GDA’s supps with hardly any ingredients, 3-5 ingredients and they charge $35-$45++. So price for what you get is unmatched among any other GDA on the market.

2 Likes