Kaged Muscle Creaclear Analysis and Dry Scoop

There it is…I knew I had heard of it…and thank you Doug - you are a scholar and an athlete…but I do think you should try the horse stuff…

1 Like

Forgot about this product! Thanks for sharing.
It is a great one for sure. The only thing I wish it had was Epicatechin!

1 Like

Loading is absolutely not necessary, but if you’re impatient and/or just need saturation ASAP for some reason, it can get you there faster.

I’ll check my laptop; I found some old studies that measured the time it took to achieve saturation with loading and with a 3g/day dose. I want to say the later took about a month to achieve saturation, and once saturation was achieved, with either method of course ,it could be maintained with 2g/day.

1 Like

Free plug for Ghost Size…(ahem)

1 Like

That was my belief…and thank you.

1 Like

Here’s the study (only the abstract):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8828669

[QUOTE]Muscle total creatine concentration increased by approximately 20% after 6 days of creatine supplementation at a rate of 20 g/day…

A similar, but more gradual, 20% increase in muscle total creatine concentration was observed over a period of 28 days when supplementation was undertaken at a rate of 3 g/day…

This elevated concentration was maintained when supplementation was continued at a rate of 2 g/day for a further 30 days…This elevated tissue concentration can then be maintained by ingestion of 2 g/day thereafter.[/QUOTE]

1 Like

Size is a good product and tastes great, but it does have 2g of mono. The added astargin helps with absorption.

Ghost size is arguably my favorite Creatine product - but if there was a 4-5g Creatine hcl that tasted as good, it would be my new favorite!

And jokes aside - I have NO afffilition with Ghost. Haha.

1 Like

Oh I know…I just couldn’t resist…The mono (Creatine not the sickness) still bothered me a little in Size (Ghost not…That’s what she said)

Just realized this isn’t that expensive, they sell it in bulk and a kilo is only 37$.
When I am in the market for a creatine supplement again I might get this.