July Xtend Giveaway!

July Priceplow Xtend Giveaway!!

What is your favorite lift?

Is it something to catch a nasty pump, or a big 1 rep max? Maybe lifting isn’t your fitness thing, then what is?

We wanna know!!!

Winner picked at the end of the week for a Xtend product of their choice!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

The snatch or power snatch, by a mile.

They just make your dick feel big, man, idk what to tell you. They just do.

3 Likes

Squats are definitely my favorite, even though they’re my worst lift by far. I think they look the most badass.

Won the last C4 giveaway so I’m in for support on this

2 Likes

Deadlifts are currently my favorite lift to hit at the moment. Really focusing on progressing my deadlift and having a blast doing it! There is just something about picking up heaving things and putting them back down haha!

3 Likes

For back day, my favorite is rack pulls

For leg day, my favorite is trap bar squats/lift

2 Likes

“picking up heaving things and putting them back down”

Yes! That’s exactly it!

2 Likes

My favorite lift is the good ole Bench Press. Doing the Unity program by JM, he has me using three different grips on it and it really opened my eyes on wider grips utilizing the bench. I dunno, for me this has always been the benchmark of strength… the old question of “Whats your bench bro!!”

2 Likes

For my best pump, I do a “jailhouse routine” for push-ups.

21 push up. walk 5- 8 feet, 1 push up 1-minute break

repeat till the numbers are reversed
20-2
19-3
so on. That is a great chest pump— my favorite pump besides biceps.

2 Likes

Sounds like a killer pump

2 Likes

It’s the best dude. Another chest pump activity is to shoot free throws and every miss is a set of 21. You either get better at shooting or get a bigger chest, or both.

3 Likes

Now we know how Shaq got so big :joy:

2 Likes

I see I’m the only one here judging quality of lifts on dick vibes.

Says a lot about today’s generation smh.

1 Like

Heavy lifts boost test, its a thing lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it gets too big, the bar might “snatch” it on the way up…now that wouldn’t be a good time

2 Likes

I’ve nearly annihilated my nose before, so I’m no stranger to the concept. :weary:

3 Likes

I lift so I can continue hitting softballs over the outfield fence and if I do not, so my 65 year old legs get me to third!

3 Likes

My favorite lift since I started is still the flat bench press! One of my proudest accomplishments in lifting is that I’ve been able to hit 405lbs on bench since I’ve been 20 years old

5 Likes

Winner Tonight!!

4 Likes

That’s an impressive bench man

1 Like

My favorite lift is bench press and of course nothing is better than a bicep pump!

1 Like