Jay Cutler Total Isolate - 1.9 Lbs. (Vanilla Cream) for $15.99 at NetNutri.com! [EXPIRED]

jay-cutler
whey-protein-isolate
netnutri
Jay Cutler Total Isolate - 1.9 Lbs. (Vanilla Cream) for $15.99 at NetNutri.com! [EXPIRED]

Jay Cutler Total Isolate - 1.9 Lbs. (Vanilla Cream) for $15.99 at NetNutri.com!

Comment from PricePlow

This is exactly what it says - a pure whey protein isolate from Jay Cutler (brought to you by BPI Sports) - Normally it’s a pretty good price, but when it’s on BOGO, it’s an insane offering!!

Deal Criteria for Jay Cutler Total Isolate:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $8.75 per Lb.
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $7.60 per Lb.

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

This deal has been reactivated:

Jay Cutler Total Isolate - 1.9 Lbs. (Vanilla Cream) for $15.99 at NetNutri.com!

Wonder how this tastes ?

The flavors tend to be alright but not great.

Meh, the Cutler line as a whole just isn’t good. But great price for someone who doesn’t have the extra dollarey-doos to fork out

To be fair his “pre” preworkout has the beginnings of an alright formula, if they bumped up the citruline and cut the price in half.

If they improve, then yes. As of the current moment, it’s a very subpar line

Should we bump the deal alert thresholds down even more?

Pure isolates get a bit more leeway in general, but this one definitely pops up a fair amount.

I would say give it more leeway, but less to JC isolate since its rather low quality

Yeah, I would go to Kroger if I wanted an isolate with this quality. Probably not worth as much time as the higher quality brands we all know and love

Also for isolates listing the cholesterol content on the deal box with the fat and carbs would be nice, its a good reference for its overall purity in my experience.

Dude, this is such a great idea I’ve never heard about doing this or read about it. What’s your strategy?

Would you be interested in helping piece together an article / rant about this??? I love this idea!

I just bumped the thresholds down too.