Iso-Protein 3 for $55

I believe this is where this post goes - just an FYI for folks…I do like their flavoring system and imagine this is a pretty good deal at $18 per tub…

https://mansports.com/products/iso-protein-3-for-55?mc_cid=c57e463a2b&mc_eid=28bb0daa2e

2 Likes

Plus about $12 for shipping

2 Likes

Therein lies the issue…I cannot tell you how many times I’ve added items to my cart at ManSports and thought ‘oh Man (pun intended) $12 for shipping?’

FYI…Genius Collagen arriving today…

1 Like

I actually really like the ISO-Proteins from MAN. I have since gone away from them as been distracted by many other great proteins such as BFF; Proven Egg; Nutrabio 4th of July flavors; Ghost etc… Still seems like a decent deal with shipping, but I dunno, you can prob score a good deal elsewhere on a different protein that is just as comparable and tastes better!

In my SR days I was obsessed with MAN Sports and I remember @Clipper83 always telling me their products are great and expensive, and he was right! If you are thinking about it Bill I can dig up my old reviews and see which flavors I loved for ya.

1 Like

I greatly appreciate that…I have tried, and like their proteins…If I do the math even with $12 shipping it comes out to…wait for it…grabs calculator…counts on fingers…$67?

LOL 22 and change per unit! C’mon Bud your making us old guys look bad (uses fingers to verify)

Fingers toes…these pens on my desk…anything to help here…and for the young kids a calculator is…

2 Likes

@DaSlaya As long as you guys don’t need to break out the bag of Skittles to help you count, all is good!

2 Likes

For anyone who is interested and hasn’t ordered yet, use the code “TAKE5OFF” for a $5 savings.

1 Like