Is Your Favorite Song on the Radio? Dan Lourenço and Josh Schall Discuss Sports Nutrition Marketing in 2019

Is Your Favorite Song on the Radio? Dan Lourenço and Josh Schall Discuss Sports Nutrition Marketing in 2019
0

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/industry-news/lourenco-ghost-schall-supplement-marketing-2019

In October of 2019, Dan Lourenco, co-founder of Ghost Lifestyle, and Josh Schall of J. Schall consulting gave an interesting presentation at SupplySideWest in Las Vegas. It piggybacked off of a similar presentation they gave last year, but covered the latest news and shifts we’ve seen in the sports nutrition… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Very interesting read. I’ll have to watch the presentation but the article providing tidbits from the presentation made me want to get more stickers (couldn’t resist @Matt_Towson) In all seriousness - good to read I’m a fan.

This part I really liked:

but nowadays, you still need to provide more. This is why Ghost formulates for the 1% who understand it (your typical PricePlow reader), but build the brand/story/messaging for the other 99%.

I see the Ghost ads and think ‘my ass will never look like that in Lululemon’…bur the formulas are really really good.

Why am I still the Ghost guy?!?

Some labels are tough to shake