Introducing SNS KannaEase

Will be real curious how this compares to your guys stress and anxiety formula. Love that stuff

1 Like

Good addition, shame it didn’t come a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Easing into 2021

2 Likes

@DaSlaya I have not tried this yet and was thinking the same thing. Maybe @SNSSteve can chime in.

@Christianmelon boss is doing 30% off sale.

@DanielMoo thanks.

1 Like

The intention had been to get this out a few weeks ago but life just didn’t cooperate.

I use Stress & Anxiety Support daily and have for a long time now. I take 1 capsule twice per day every day and then up to an additional 2 caps on days where I feel I need it or will need it. I feel much better on it and I think it takes the edge off and makes me feel like a much more laid back, less anxious person.

KannaEase compliments it greatly. My intention had been to start using KannaEase on an as needed basis but the last couple weeks have been stressful as heck and every day kind of has been an as needed basis. It’s a completely different feeling for me. Where Stress & Anxiety Support helps take the edge off, KannaEase makes me feel completely dialed in and focused on what I need to do and the stress has a less distracting effect.

2 Likes