Introducing MAINFRAME by Method

Hey everyone! As one of our first three products offered, we would like to introduce MAINFRAME. Our premium nootropic, featuring a full transparent formula, caffeine free to enable stacking with your favorite caffeinated beverages or products (also great as a standalone though!).
MTHD_Mainframe1

Mainframe is a premium, comprehensive, brain-boosting formula designed to take your cognitive function to the next level when you truly need it most. Whether you are cramming for an important exam, trying to focus on a complex project at the office, or just in search of that perfect mental enhancement for whatever the task may be, we have you covered. With properly dosed proven nootropics, Mainframe will support enhanced focus, sharpened memory, heightened mental clarity, and superior cognition.

• 100mg Teacrine
  • 100mcg Huperzine A
  • 200mg Theanine
  • 500mg Acetyl L-Carnitine
  • 500mg L-Tyrosine
  • 100mg Acteolin
  • 300mg Lion’s Mane extract
  • 400mg Alpha GPC
  • 300mg Sulbutiamine
  • 300mg Bacopa Monnieri (50%)
  • 5mg Bioperine

As previously mentioned, MTHD-PRE gets you 10% off pre-orders, and all pre-orders also come with a shaker/keychain/wristband swag pack for FREE

We will also be offering up some free samples very soon, stay tuned!

1 Like

Would love to sample it, let us know when that’s available!

1 Like

Definitely down to sample some of this. I’ve yet to try a nootropic, but this type of product is very intriguing to me.

1 Like

Definitely down in trying out a sample!

1 Like

Interesting!!!

Since doing our Sulbutiamine blog post I’ve wanted to try it and still haven’t. Kinda forgot tbh

1 Like

It sure is! It’s effects on the cholinergic system makes it a solid addition to the other ingredients that act in that system, such as the alpha-gpc & huperzine. I think you’ll enjoy it!

Incredibly interested in this formula. Very well put together it looks like. Hope to try it!

1 Like

Great news guys, product is in and shipping!

Feel free to use MTHD10 at checkout for 10% off!

ALSO, include “Price Plow Forum” in the notes section at checkout and we’ll toss a free shaker your way!

1 Like