InnovaPharm NovaPump: 2019's Best Pump Supplement Already Out in January?!

Originally published at: InnovaPharm NovaPump: 2019’s Best Pump Supplement Already Out in January?!

Pre-workouts have become the go-to supplement for gym goers around the world. However, not everyone can handle the massive amount of stimulants and caffeine that companies have turned to in the last few years. Thankfully, InnovaPharm (who also makes a spectacular stimulant-based pre workout named Limitless) has dropped a new… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Interesting innovation, but we’ll have to wait and see whether the two new ingredients are actually worth the hype

The Spinach seems to just be standardized for nitrates. Superior to beetroot that most companies use that has trivial nitrate content at the doses used, but still not really better than nitrates from what I’ve read. It’s 90mg nitrates per full serving (1g) from the spinach, and the studies on it didn’t seem that amazing, and not really any different from what you’d expect from a lower dose of nitrates (90mg vs 400mg you often see in nitrate studies). That’s not to say it’s not a good and useful ingredient, as it’s nitrates, and maybe something in the spinach will make the low dose a little more effective than such a low dose would be from isolated nitrates like potassium nitrate, but I wouldn’t expect a game changer TBH.

3 Likes

Interesting. I will wait and see some reviews