In the market for an Intra, and probably a Pre

Our Gaspari reps continue to own the game on this board, as I got home today to this treat from @DanielMoo

As for my pre, I decided to JUST TRY IT BRO and went with Glaxon’s Specimen. I’ll be just trying it bro tomorrow and will report back with results for @Anthony

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing! That Grape SizeOn sounds refreshing as well, let me know how it tastes!

1 Like

it’s a heavy dense grape flavor, an upgrade imo since we moved to a different manufacture, i also use a heaping scoop, which will make a diff.

1 Like

Is it more of a real fruity grape flavor, or an artificial Fanta sort of flavor?

@Caribou Enjoy, my friend!

@Anthony As Doug said, it’s heavy flavored which is hard to explain… grape soda-ish?

1 Like

@DanielMoo @Anthony Reminds me of grape Dubble Bubble personally

2 Likes

How many grams of Creatine are in each serving of SizeOn in total? Are there any breakdowns of any of the ingredients?

Enough for saturation maintenance, around ~5g. We’ve been working on getting an open label of SizeOn for what seems like years now… not losing hope.

1 Like

That would be awesome. Ok thanks just wanted to ensure 5g

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m a bigger fan of an artificial soda kind of taste for grape compared to the fruity, lighter side. For example, not a big fan of Nutrabio’s Grape at all. Sounds like this is closer to my preference

1 Like

Mind if I ask why it hasn’t happened? Protecting the secret sauce recipe?

completely Rich Gaspari’s call…

he does have a just “try it” approach on a lot of things, and i can attest to the fact, in the chats and calls, we do push Rich on it, and he is becoming more receptive to our input, in formulas, label designs, etc. We do have a lot of cool shit in the pipeline, supplements and swag.

the top gun tee we came out… mine! :slight_smile:

one of many new designs we are working on (don’t think Dan, even seen this).

we want to really up our apparel game in 2020.

our team is small, but awesome.

6 Likes

That Top Gun tee is 100% one of the coolest ones I have ever seen

5 Likes

Seconded. It is really cool for sure.

3 Likes