HydroMaxⓇ Strikes Back: An Ultra-Stable, Glycerol-Powered Pump Catalyst!

Originally published at: HydroMaxⓇ Strikes Back: An Ultra-Stable, Glycerol-Powered Pump Catalyst!

Many are familiar with Glanbia, but it’s time to meet Glanbia Nutritionals, who have a renewed push with HydroMaxⓇRegardless of the type of exercise you partake in – whether you’re into bodybuilding, powerlifting, CrossFit, athletic performance, or just want to get healthier – you’re likely continuously searching for ways to… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Interesting. 65% yield, what is the difference between GlycerPump and HydroMax?

Probably just the people who get the :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, GlycerPump is likewise a 65% yield of glycerol. Not sure if there are any other differences.

GlycerPump is supposed to suffer from far less clumping issues from what I’ve gathered. HydroMax still has nasty clumping problems from my experience

1 Like

Looks like the clear change is they claimed to have solved the clumping issue.

1 Like

Didn’t have any issues with Celluvol when I used that and from what I remember it had a bunch of HydroMax in it.

1 Like

Genius up for FI’s brand of the year!

Tell Robert I said congrats!

2 Likes

Really? Impressive. Even my Kraken tubs with lower dose HydroMax clump pretty bad

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up Matt. I will pass along the info to Robert.

1 Like

Have a couple opened pump products that contain the old HydroMax version in the freezer. I don’t used them too much so they been in there 8-12 months. Just checked them and no clumping issues at all. I usually keep all opened powders in the freezer.

Smart. It does clump pretty bad. One of the reasons I love Glycer Pump - (still clumps but not as bad).

Nothing clumped worse than the CG3 Legend. I still have tub for anyone who wants to swap. ; )

Swap a rock hard tub for a box of rocks?? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Pretty sure its either the manufacturing technique, or as other have said who gets the money. Guessing this article was written because they got sponsored, because I was under the impression glycerpump was basically a slightly improved hydromax.

Just a reminder, you can by 100% glyercol for 1/5th the price of any of the glyercol mixed with silica powders

1 Like