I just wanted to share with everyone a quick recipe to make your own gummy BCAA’s or EAA’s.
This is how I make them.
What you will need:
3 packets of unflavored Gelatin
1 Scoop of BCAA or EAA, whatever flavor you choose
1/2 cup of water
Silicone mold (candy molds work great)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Put in microwave for about 45 seconds -1 minute
- Pour mixture into your mold.
- Place in freezer for about 20-30 minutes
- Pop them out of the molds and you are good to go!
Easy and tasty.