HD Muscle: Newcomers with Integrity!

Originally published at: HD Muscle: Newcomers with Integrity!

HD Muscle is a newcomer that holds high standards for their line of products! The time is here, the Canadian-based company HD Muscle has finally arrived and they’re really making some noise by launching with 7 stacked products. Although HD Muscle is a new company, it’s run by industry veterans… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Again not the formula guy here, but I’m really liking that PreHD Formula…

Agreed, and I think the Black version will be a top tier competitor judging from what’s going into it

Now…has anyone tried it?

no idea why PP didn’t include the labels…

black

reg pre

3 Likes

Much appreciated brother

1 Like

Actually think I would prefer the regular (non black) version (no racist).

1 Like

Might have to agree. The citrulline, betaine, and Alpha GPC make me think the regular is superior for performance.

Oh that would be my preference as well. Natural Caffeine…pump plus focus? And Black and Gold colors? I’m in…Where is that PP discount code? @PricePlow @Mike @Extrabeef

1 Like

I don’t think this is a deals site anymore brother

I’m out to change that…who’s with me!? Kidding. Well kind of

1 Like

Working on it right now actually. @PricePlow reached out last night and got the announcement blog up, then I start the relationship!

We’ll save you that money

4 Likes

Outstanding thank you

I still fondly remember when @Mike bot got me boxes of Grenade bars for like $3 each. The sugar alcohols destroyed my stomach, but I had bars for a year. Now all we get is BPI spam :cry:

3 Likes

Or just use TRAINITRIGHT and save the 10% now on their site.

1 Like

I did not see that (Johnny Carson voice)

1 Like