HB Nutraceuticals Healthy Blend: Go-To Pre Workout with 5g Creatine

HB Nutraceuticals Healthy Blend: Go-To Pre Workout with 5g Creatine

Originally published at: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/hb-nutraceuticals-healthy-blend

This PricePlow-inspired pre workout (Healthy Blend) is a go-to pre for those who want 5g creatine and no crazy business! How often does a site get to say they inspired a company to arise from nothing? HB Nutraceuticals is using the knowledge they gained from years of PricePlow fandom to… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

Pretty textbook “I read Examine” (or in this case, PP :thinking: ) PWO. I don’t hate it though, especially for a dollar a pop.

500mg beet root extract will probably have no more than 45mg nitrates, and likely far less than that. So likely <1/10 the 400mg dose that’s is often what you want to have. Not a terrible formula, but this beet root thing has been going on for too long really IMO. It’s coloring, and goo/natural/safe option for that, but don’t expect any ergogenic effects from the nitrate content.

They dropped a coupon after the post published so even less. And yep, that’s exactly what I said in the video. Some people want that. Others want four grams of combined stimulants! Just gotta find the right people the right product.